Meander Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

This is a great, brand new, clean, hostel. The staff are exceptional, and did a great job of making me feel welcome in Taipei. Location is great too, close to the metro and busy walking area of Ximen, but in a quiet area so you can sleep. Great common area for meeting people. Super clean bathrooms and great showers. It's actually really hard to think of anything bad about this hostel. Maybe my only suggestion is to put hooks in the toilet stalls to hang your stuff, like in the showers.

We're glad that Meander is one of the best hostels during your travel and is able to become an unforgettable memory in Taiwan.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Tiny room but it was clean and functional. No hot water at all in the bathroom.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

This is a great hostel and definitely the place to stay if you want to party in Beijing. Great location and staff, and meeting fellow travelers is easy. I stayed in the dorms and also a private room and they were very clean and comfortable. My only criticism would be that the public and private bathrooms smell pretty bad all the time, even when "unused". Seems to be smells wafting up through the drains. Not sure what the hostel could do about this, but it was really the only downside of my stay.

365 Inn

Beijing, China

I've stayed in a couple of hostels in Beijing and this one is absolutely great! Very clean, good beds, friendly staff, and close to the Forbidden City etc. It's right on a busy walking street with tons of restaurants so there's lots to do. It has a restaurant and bar in the front, but the rooms are quiet. My only suggestions for the hostel are to put power outlets beside each bunk, and to provide soap and a way to dry your hands in the washrooms. But really, everything else was great! Thank you!

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

This is a great hostel, right near the bell tower and close to the Muslim Quarter. The beds are comfortable, the staff very kind and friendly, and it's easy to meet other travelers. They have tours to all the sites, and although I didn't go on them myself, other travelers I met did and they had good things to say about them. My only suggestion to the hostel is to do something about the showers in the bathrooms. The whole rooms gets soaked when you use it. Otherwise, this a great place to stay.

Thank you for all aspects of the location, staff and service in our hostel. because of your recognition and support, we will continue to work to be a completely different and amazing, but comfortable Hostel. For the problem you mentioned, we will be renovated, thank you for your timely feedback to us. Here we wish you a pleasant journey. See you next time.

The beds are fantastic; comfortable, private, and clean. This is a "chain" hostel, connected to a bar/restaurant. I met tons of cool travelers in the bar, but you have to be comfortable in such an environment. If not, it might be difficult to meet people at the hostel (as a solo traveler). They don't have a kitchen, but everything else was great.

We're pleased to see the lack of a kitchen didn't seem to put you off staying with us too much, I'm sure you knew about this beforehand. It's great to see how much you loved it and as a solo traveller we're happy to see you loved the bar! St Christopher's Inn GDN

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This was my second time staying at this hostel, and I can only say good things about it. Brand new, super clean, and a cool atmosphere that makes it easy to meet other travelers. If you love the beaches of Barcelona, stay at this hostel. Free breakfast, tasty nightly meals, and super fun pubcrawls / "night tours" with an excellent guide Frida.

Hey thanks for your review! We like to hear that you had a good time with us, so we hope to see you soon! Have safe trips =)

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

PROS: Perfect location in Madrid. Activities every night, a nightly pub crawl, "free" walking tour. Clean bathrooms. Traveling solo, it's a great place to meet people. I'd stay again. CONS: Lockers in my room were all broken except for mine, which was subsequently broken into (but nothing stolen). So now they're all broken. Most of the shower heads were busted too, and not much hot water. HOSTEL: Turn the music down a bit in the lounge to make it easier to talk. Turn off the TV to make it social

Amistat Beach Hostel