Reviews: t03mam3

Location: Scotland, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Oh So Indie House Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Hostel is well located to all the major attractions. Friendly staff. A big living room nice and cosy. A reasonable size kitchen. The toilet seats are a bit higher then ground level. A wooden stand at the toilet seat level should resolve the problem. Minor improvements and management would raise its standard further. I met some nice people and had a good time with my special cooking lesson and food. I would recommend this hostel.

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Hostel is very well located to all the major attractions. Very friendly staff speaks good english providing all the information. Toilets are a bit small but this should not be reason to put off this hostel. I would suggest to rewrite the directions to the hostel and the location of the building. I arrived early in the morning and was banging the door on 4th floor but the reception was at the 3rd floor. It would be helpful to write the word " Reception" on the main hostel entrance.

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

The owner needs to pay attention on genral clenliness. I found the livin room pretty dusty and full of unnecesry stuff. need one more computer.The net was very slow. The dorm bed was OK. The toilets were clean but the mat in front of the shower gets wets and smelly. It would b bettr to place some synthetic materil that absobs the water and doesn't smell. The hostel doesn't allow you to use living room and kitchen after 11 PM. Not bad or one or 2 night stay.

Its a great hostel very well located with clean and safe atmosphere. The staff was really helpful, nice and very friendly. I have stayed in many hostels it was one of the best. I would strongly recommend this hostel. No complaints!

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

I had a very good time. Its a great place to stay just like as if you are staying in your own home. The host Lina was great. I like the breakfast! That was ace! I will strongly recommend this hostel for anyone who likes homely atmosphere.

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had a good stay. Nice clean and secure atmosphere.

slow internet or sometimes doesn't work, its good for a one night to sleep. not a kind of hostel people would like. Old building turned into a hostel. only plus point is it is close to major attraction. beds are squeaky, not vey comfortable. it could be managed better with the amount of space it has. really needs a major overhaul..

Broadford Backpackers Hostel

Isle of Skye, Scotland

Accessble, clean and good place to stay. The restriction on cooking after 10 PM is a bit stronger rule. The staff was cooperative.

Positive Sport Hostel

Kobarid, Slovenia

When I arrived there was no body. A telephone number was written on the door to contact. They guy was in Germany but he left the keys. However the owner was very cooerpartive and did tried to contact me on my phone.I was on my own for three nights. It is well located, clean and good place to stay. Clean sheets and towels and eco-friendly place.

The hostel is actually on right above the bar. When i arrived the guy served me with a drink and provided all the information i needed. It is well located and all the major attractions are easily accessible. Friendly staff and good place to stay. An exaust fan in the toilet would help circulate the air.

Palmers Lodge Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Friendly staff, well located and clean place. Next to a tram line but if the windows are closed you will not hear the noise.

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This one of the best hostels I styaed in. It is bit out of the city but there is a regualr bus runs every 15 mins. Very clean and well maintained. Excellent breakfast served like as if you are in a hotel. View from the balcony was great. The girl Anna at the reception served me with a drink when i arrived and provided all the information i needed. I would strongly recommend this place.

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

A great place to stay. Josko is an Excellent host! Very caring and facilitating guy. Good Breakfast and all the facilities were great! Value for money, easily accessible by foot from Train n Bus station. Thanks Josko

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The girl Maya at the reception was very caring and helpful with allthe info. u need. The dorms I stayed in was relatively small for a six bed bunk. Shower get flooded very quickly. It seems to be a problem with the drainage system. Beds and room were clean. Good for a one or two nights and travellers who prefer quiteness. No lockers but the staff helped me to store my lugagae.

Thanks for your rewiev, i will inform our manager about the problem with shower so it will be taken care of. And the lockers are allso on the way to the hostel. Hope to see you again someday.

Little Quarter Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very well located to all the major attractions. Kind of hotel style hostel but neat and clean. Although they charged me for extra night and didn't cancel my booking when i informed them that i will not come on the date i intended to. One the staff memeber having difficulty in understanding the english and took a bit of time to understand my problem. Overall I would recommend for a short of long term stay.

Little Quarter Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very well located to all the major attractions. Neat and clean. Will definetly recommend.

The Ginger Monkey

High Tatras, Slovakia

A very nice hostel looking over beautiful high Tatra mountains in Slovakia. Welcoming and friendly staff having all the information you need. Very well located particulalry for hikers and skiers.I had a great time and would highly recommend for short term or long term stay. Dan and his team is great.

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

Clean and tidy place, good location and friendly staff. Just short of bath rooms considering the size of beds...otherwise it not bad place ..very well located..to all the famous attractions..