B&B Venice Hazel

Venice, Italy

Me and my friend had booked a private ensuite as opposed to the dorms. We had to walk like 10 minutes to get to our actually room because it was in a different building. When we go to our room it smelt really weird and gross and the bathroom was really gross and dirty. We did not feel comfortable sleeping in this room. It may be better sleeping in the building with the dorms.

• 31st Oct 2013

Navigli B&B

Milan, Italy

It felt like we were staying at a hotel! However, there was no free breakfast. As for location it was quite far from the popular tourists attractions and shopping streets.

• 30th Oct 2013

Helvetia Pisa Tower

Pisa, Italy

We didn't really spend much time in our hostel but it is super close to the leaning tower of pisa which was awesome!

• 29th Oct 2013

Gaius Roma B&B

Rome, Italy

The hosts of this B&B were so friendly and welcoming! I would definitely recommend this B&B as it is very close to the vatican and only a couple seconds away from the metro that can take you to the colosseum

• 27th Oct 2013

Hotel Briand

Paris, France

It was quite far from the attractions we wanted to go to but the hotel was very clean

• 25th Oct 2013

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The home made dinners made it easier for everyone to get to know each other and make new friends quickly. The staff was amazing! Every night had plans to take everyone out to different places making it more enjoyable to go out.

• 4th Oct 2013

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The location of the hostel was perfect! It was super close to the train station, shopping centre and the BEACH! The front desk girl was super helpful and friendly. She had great suggestions and always helped get to other beaches in between Monaco and Nice.

• 20th Sep 2013

Petra Nera Hotel

Santorini, Greece

I really enjoyed staying at the Petra Nera Hotel. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. However, I found it very far from a lot of the touristic sites and locations. Luckily my friend rented a car and would pick me up to get into Thira and Oia.

• 10th Sep 2013

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

The only thing that really bothered me were that the rooms did not have enough outlets. The washrooms and the rooms were not the cleanest but the view at the top of the terrace made up for it

• 8th Sep 2013