Casa Che B&B

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Great place to stay! Right next to the hustle of Playa without being right in it. I recommend stopping by their hostel for tips about the area or join one of their dinners/ excursions. Pro Tip: The B&B is REALLY hard to find. I recommend taking a picture of the building and looking for it on the street. It was almost impossible as there is no sign or address on the building. This should not be a deterrent, however, as the stay besides that was lovely.

Mama's Home

Tulum, Mexico

This is a great hostel in an excellent location in Tulum. Jose was welcoming and answered any question we had about the area. I would definitely stay again when I come back.

Such a great place to stay in Lima. The staff were helpful, everything was very clean, and the rooftop bar was excellent. Stay here!

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! You are welcome to come whenever you want. Best regards. Eric M. Hostel Manager

Kokopelli Hostel Paracas

Paracas, Peru

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

If you want to party, this hostel is perfect. Great place to meet people. Excellent location. Can be loud and rooms are very small.

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Very good hostel. Outside city walls but I would prefer that and its very close to center. Staff was very helpful. Would recommend.

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Couldn't have a better location. Very clean.