• USA, Female, 25-30
Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
28th Nov 2013

Great place, everyone here is amazing. Came for 3 days, and ended up staying 16 days because I didn't want to leave. Very homely with a fun atmosphere. Lots of fun stuff to do every night, also nice to take a night off and chill at the hostel. Also Seth Rogen didn't eat my food. I will defiantly visit this hostel again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
The Cozyness Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
4th Nov 2013

Loved this place. Only one issues, the directions. Just so u know, if ur coming from gaurd de nord. After #5 u take the second right, before # 6 u need to take another right on the second street. Adding this one step makes the place easy to find. I will stay at this place again this month. It was just amazing felt like being home. I definitely needed a break like that after traveling for months. We also went to the bars, not far. Had a lot of fun.