Hostel Pangea

San Jose, Costa Rica

good spot! friendly staff

Fulano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

Very stylish hostel! worth the extra few dollars.. but a little far from city centre if thats what you want?

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

best spot in Cartegena!! nothings a problem for the very welcoming staff.

Hostel Sue Candelaria

Bogota, Colombia

The staff here are very friendly and extremely helpful! Helped me out to book airline tickets etc.. and even walked me across town to a good travel agent. Very Basic but Great location and best personally made breakfast Iv had in south america!

Helpfull staff! let me use phone and helped me book airline tickets etc. Recommend a great variety jungle trips and realistic prices. Wifi didnt work well, but is a problem throughout Iquitos i think?... all part of the jungle baby!

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

Great spot! great parties! free shots! Great food. Travellers get stuck in this hostel, as you never need to leave! This is the smaller Hostel that adds to cosy homely feel, where everyone is forced to make friends!

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Nice little hostel. Very tidy and comfortable beds. Wicked location! set parallel one block over from the party strip. I had an early departure and the staff made sure I was woken up, taxi ordered and there was breakfast put out for me before 6am!

The Millhouse

Bled, Slovenia

Ha! Funny story, I was actually trying to book in at Millhouse, Beunos Aires. I stupidly did not check what I had booked... But the staff here were very friendly and helpfull trying to direct me to hostel in the wrong country. Ha... After realising this, they were very pleasant and apologetic and had no problem with my 'no show' booking. I wasnt charged anything for the inconvenience. THIS IS NOT IN ARGENTINA! :P

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Killer hostel! Wicked staff! very helpful.. owners were on vacation at the time, and the staff ran the place so well that you never know! All staff members were great!! Roberto personaly picked up some tickets brought online for us. The Kiwi brother 'Julian' had us all out on the town every night, and kept a close eye out to make sure everyone was together and enjoying themselves. . great vibe! didnt want to leave.

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear the staff did a good job handling the hostel on their own and that you got to enjoy the wonderful vibe of our hostel. Thats exactly the feeling we want our guests to have when leaving ;) Best regards, CabanaCopa management

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

Very homely and welcoming hostel! Great location, Pool, laxed atmosphere. You could hang out here forever! $1 beers on an honesty system. Put in for groceries an eat together! Regular party nights organised. Kool people! Have met lots of travellers throughout south and central america that had the same opinion!