Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

The hostel was a great place to stay, so much so I wish I had been in Guilin for more then two nights. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were helpful in finding stuff do since rain cancelled one of activities and during the evenings (and day) they were great to socialize with when I was waiting around for things to do or for supper etc. Easily one of the best staffs I have ever had at a hostel and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

I enjoyed my stay there and have heard it was pretty good hostel for Hong Kong. However, I enjoyed my stay in other places more throughout my trip so that may be contributing to a lower review.

The food and common area was excellent. However, the best part of the hostel was the staff their friendliness and helpfulness. Both were probably the best I have ever encountered from remembering my name, after being there for about one hour, to making my food more spicy on their own after I had them do it once. The ability to remember preferences and just general good nature (and helpfulness once again) was second to none. Keep up the great work. I would definitely recommend the place.