• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
6.9
13th Feb 2016

Like other St Christopher's I have stayed at I find the set up of the social area limiting. As I was not traveling solo this time it was not an issue. However, the place was clean and security was good and I enjoyed the location. Staff were not the most efficient in the bar. Sometimes I had to wait a long time to get a drink.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8.0
26th Sep 2013

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
23rd Sep 2013

The hostel was a great place to stay, so much so I wish I had been in Guilin for more then two nights. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were helpful in finding stuff do since rain cancelled one of activities and during the evenings (and day) they were great to socialize with when I was waiting around for things to do or for supper etc. Easily one of the best staffs I have ever had at a hostel and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

7.4
19th Sep 2013

I enjoyed my stay there and have heard it was pretty good hostel for Hong Kong. However, I enjoyed my stay in other places more throughout my trip so that may be contributing to a lower review.

16th Sep 2013

The food and common area was excellent. However, the best part of the hostel was the staff their friendliness and helpfulness. Both were probably the best I have ever encountered from remembering my name, after being there for about one hour, to making my food more spicy on their own after I had them do it once. The ability to remember preferences and just general good nature (and helpfulness once again) was second to none. Keep up the great work. I would definitely recommend the place.