Hotel Parthenon City

Rhodes, Greece

Very disorganised staff. I Asked them days in advance to reserve another 2 nights for me and on checkin day they kept me waiting till 1pm with my bags downstairs then they only offered me one night which was in another hotel further out. Wasted half my day waiting then had to rush to find another hotel last minute. Was very expensive for single stay. Location was ok but u can find better value for money more in the heart of the new town. Internet is extra and no breakfast.

• 17th Sep 2013

Bahaus Hostel Resort

Dalyan, Turkey

Amazing place! I even extended my stay to hang out at the resort. Don't hesitate to come here. The staff are so helpful and friendly, go out of their way for u. Breakfast is fantastic, something new everyday and fresh and healthy. Great place to chill, has pool, billard tables, table tennis, gym and volleyball court. Reading area with plenty of books. I cant fault this place. Really is a resort!

• 13th Sep 2013

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location! I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm and was great having the big lockers under bed which fit your backpack/luggage. Staff are friendly and super helpful. 3 computers downstairs. Very clean hostel. Great breakfast with alot of variety. Highly recommend :)

• 10th Sep 2013

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very helpful and friendly staff. Great location walking distance to Blue Mosque and other main attractions. Clean hostel.

• 9th Sep 2013