Hotel Parthenon City, Rhodes, Greece
6.0
17th Sep 2013

Very disorganised staff. I Asked them days in advance to reserve another 2 nights for me and on checkin day they kept me waiting till 1pm with my bags downstairs then they only offered me one night which was in another hotel further out. Wasted half my day waiting then had to rush to find another hotel last minute. Was very expensive for single stay. Location was ok but u can find better value for money more in the heart of the new town. Internet is extra and no breakfast.

Bahaus Hostel Resort, Dalyan, Turkey
13th Sep 2013

Amazing place! I even extended my stay to hang out at the resort. Don't hesitate to come here. The staff are so helpful and friendly, go out of their way for u. Breakfast is fantastic, something new everyday and fresh and healthy. Great place to chill, has pool, billard tables, table tennis, gym and volleyball court. Reading area with plenty of books. I cant fault this place. Really is a resort!

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
9th Sep 2013

Very helpful and friendly staff. Great location walking distance to Blue Mosque and other main attractions. Clean hostel.