Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

We stayed in the beginning of january: 2 nights. The room was cold, heating was only one besides the wall. Doesnt have elevator. The bathroom was cold, and shower cabins are just aside the toilet rooms. The room we stayed and also breakfast terrace have very nice view to the seaside of Istanbul. Location was perfect: just 2 streets back from Sultahahmet mosque. Arasta bazaar , Sultanahmet tram station, Hagia Sofya, Shifa Hamam are very close to the hostel. Not provided the map.

TiflisLux Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Location is not good, it is up to Rustaveli avenue, on the hill. The hostel building is far away from the old centre, you can take a bus #124 to Liberty square, then on foot to Shardeni and Old city of Tbilisi...So, the nearest is the Liberty square. Hostel bathes are not regularly cleaned. But the staff is very helpful; tea and coffee facilities are available. P.S.. if you wanna keep your baggages after checking out, it is allowed, but your baggages will be on the corridor, not in the locker.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

• 3rd May 2014

Travel Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice location,next to central Damrak street. But non-availability of elevators for such a high building was negative side. During my 2 nights there I met 5 reseptionists, only 2of them were so helpful and smily. U can feel their deepheart smile and positiveness when they helped. Other 3 ones: I didnot want to ask anything from them. Bcs, they were sitting at the desk with such a face that we do not pay anything here, and something like they are the bosses. In the rooms thre is no internet :(

• 30th Dec 2013

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice location. I stayed there christmas eve, kitchen availability was my preference. Dont expect big breakfast, but very reasonable for that cheap price. Good! Onlly complain is non control for silence, even at 4 o clock side room was so noisy, that did not let me sleep although I was dying from tyred and sleepness. There were signs , warnings of silence, but I would be happy if the reception warn them personally. Signs are not enough for Some people.

• 25th Dec 2013