Location: New Zealand, Gender: Male, Age: 23

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A good hostel. But just good, I was expecting more given the other reviews. Staff were very helpful, and the hostel is very clean. Rooms are nice size and comfortable. Security was pretty good, but when some people came back to my room late in the night, two other people came with them (very loud) and I heard someone outside ask "are you staying here" - they said yes and that was it, even though 2 of them weren't. OK atmosphere, maybe it was just the people there while I was staying though,

• 24th Nov 2013

Ahoy! Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Was plesantly surprised by Ahoy Hostel. The staff were excellent, reallly helpful and gave useful tips. The rooms were clean and comfortable with lockers. People had commented on other reviews about the lack of showers - though this never really caused us a problem. Wifi that actually works in the rooms! Good location, not right in the main market square but so many things within 5 or 6 minutes walk. Would stay here again for sure.

• 8th Nov 2013

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Overall a great hostel. Enjoyed staying here and met some good people. A good number of showers as well compared to other hostels I have been to in Poland. Only negative is that the wifi is not very good.

• 31st Oct 2013

Corner Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

This is the best hostel I have stayed at in Wroclaw (I stayed in two others that were quite terrible). The room was a great size with huge lockers and padlocks were provided. Staff were very helpful and there were good facilities at the hostel. My one negative of this hostel is that I paid for a room with an ensuite, but the bathroom door did not close properly. This meant that we didn't use the ensuite shower we had paid for and used the communal ones instead.

• 18th Oct 2013

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Really enjoyed my stay at Abigail's. The location really is ideal, close to transportation links and Temple Bar. All the staff here were awesome and really helpful. Facilties were OK - no laundry but there was one a few doors down from the hostel so it was not too much trouble. Met some great people at this hostel too.

• 4th Oct 2013

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Had a good stay here. It is not a bad hostel but I have stayed in better. The hostel has a nice friendly atmosphere, but the layout is a little strange. Agree with other reviews that the showers are TINY! Way too small. The location of the hostel is convenient to metro.

• 2nd Oct 2013

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

I have been travelling in Europe for two months and this is the best hostel I have stayed in to date. It is definitely not a party hostel, but it has an easy-going friendly atmosphere, and was a great place to have as my base while in Barcelona. Staff were all friendly and very helpful with advice about Barelona. The huge balcony was great for relaxing. Will definitely stay back here if I am in Barcelona again.

• 26th Sep 2013
  • New Zealand

This is a great hostel with a great atmosphere. Though after staying in a spacious 10 bed dorm, I extended my booking and stayed in a 12 bed dorm. This room was too small for 12 people, and be aware that the bunks were 3 high in this 12 bed room. In one room I stayed in the door did not close properly unless it was pulled shut, so I often came back to find the door open/unlocked. This was quite worrying, though the hostels friendly atmosphere made me slightly less concerned about this.

• 13th Sep 2013
  • New Zealand

Hello! Thank you for your feedback... We'll take a look at that door to make sure everything is perfect for your next visit. See you soon!