Byzanthin Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
8.0
4th Dec 2013

Greg & Tom Party Hostel, Krakow, Poland
6th Nov 2013

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed at. It was my first party hostel, and they aren't joking about the partying. I came in the middle of the week and loved that I got to know people a lot better, whereas the weekend it's packed. My first night with the vodka festival/pub crawl was a blast.The food's incredible, however you need to show up on time or there will be none left. Plenty of showers and toilets as well, and they keep the place spotless.They arrange amazing tours too. Stay here!

Thanks a lot! :)

Colosseum Footprints, Rome, Italy
7.1
23rd Oct 2013

The owner was very friendly and gave me helpful advice on getting to and from the metro and even getting some clothes washed. The location is really close to termini, but I don't recommend walking to it at night, since I and some other people had some not so great experiences in the neighborhood. However, the bed was comfy, I almost always had wifi, and it was a pretty cheap place. The bathroom was the nicest I have seen in a hostel so if I came back to Rome I would stay here again.

Duilio, Florence, Italy
7.4
20th Oct 2013

The staff was really nice, I had lost my phone at the train station and they let me use their internet. They also got everyone together my first night their with a punchbowl of wine which made getting to know people quite easy. I loved the other guests who stayed here. The location isn't too bad and it's in a quiet and safe area next to the river so you can't get lost. The bathrooms are weird and there are very few outlets in the bedrooms for charging, but for the price it wasn't bad.

A Plus Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
3rd Oct 2013

It was very convenient to the bus station and close enough to walk to all the other parts of town and the train station. It was a great stay and a good value for the money. I have recommended it to friends visiting Prague.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Budapest Budget Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
13th Sep 2013

The hostel was easy to walk to from the main bus terminal, and when we arrived the man at the desk was extremely helpful in telling us the basics about the city.. My friend and I stayed in the 4 bed female dorm, and it was one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept on. It is located near the 6 tram which is helpful since that's the only thing that runs all day every day. There is an atm and grocery store down the street which is helpful. I will be staying here again when I come back.