Fusion Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Everything was great, the whole atmosphere was cool. The only the thing i would recommend would be to change the directions that are given when coming from the different types of stations. We were pretty confused but managed to find the place. The facilities were really nice and I was happy that our room turned out to be only females.

Locanda Daniel

Florence, Italy

We only stayed there for a night but we were satisfied. I was a little bummed when I saw our friends room and how much nicer and bigger it was than ours. The layouts of the two were completely different. Overall it fit our needs for the night so I can't complain. The staff was very friendly as well.

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

The rooms were very nice, with a modern, futuristic feel to them - we even had outlets next to our beds. You had to use a room key to use the elevator and go into every hall of rooms after the staircases, so I felt very safe while staying there. The location was closer to the university, but not very close to much nightlife things.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed in a 6 person room and at times our room got kind of stuffy since the window was so small. Overall though this was the best hostel to stay in with everything they provided, the location was perfect, and the people were all really cool. I'd definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to have a great time in Barcelona.