Maa Vaishno Guest House

Varanasi, India

The guy that picked up us from the train station was very nice as well as the people in the hotel. But the room was smelly and hasn’t got a western toilet. There was no shower (but a bowl to fill up) and hot water only for a short time. The rooftop was dirty with a good view. The staff is always trying to sell you some of their tours. You get what you pay!

Hotel Zen

Khajuraho, India

The Hotel information says that breakfast was included, but at first they didn´t want to give it for free. Room was nice but no wifi! Khajuraho is very small, so you are close to everything. The food there is not so good and a bit expensive.

Sai Palace

Agra, India

Location is very very good! Room was clean and tidy. The rooftop has a very nice view!

Hotel Kalyan

Jaipur, India

At first they told us that they were going to pick up us from the train station at 5am, but finally there was a misunderstood and they didn’t. Hence, the owner of the hotel told us that they were going to take us back to the train station for free. BUT, when we went to take the rickshaw at 6am the owner was not there and the staff charged us, without listening to us and in complicity with the rickshaw driver. Nice roof top! Nice food!

Homeland Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The room and toilet were very clean. The staff was really helpful and nice. We arrived on a Sunday afternoon and left our passports with them to make the Visa for Vietnam, on Monday afternoon it was ready. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Ko Tao Dive Dorm

Koh Tao, Thailand

The hostel has excellent facilities because it is new! However the room was so small that when I was inside, nobody else fit! So 2 people inside a double room is not possible because the space is extremely tiny!

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

U-Baan is the best place I stayed ever, not only because the facilities are very good, but because Joy (the owner of the guest house) and Jan (her sister) are very helpful and nice people. The guest house is located away from the noise, in a very nice and local neighborhood and just 2 minutes walk to the BTS sky train. If you want to experience Thai culture, you have to stay here! I will definitely recommend U-baan and I will come back for sure. Thank you Joy and Jan! (Sofia&Mauricio)

Step Inn Guest House and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The room was good, the toilets were very clean and the hostel is very well located (next to china town and to the train station!) The breakfast was simple but good! The only thing I will improve is the AC, since the room was very hot! However the guys that work at the hostel are really very very nice: they helped us a lot with everything! Thank you! I will highly recommend this hostel!

Gong Corner Guesthouse 1

Kuta, Indonesia

Very good room, clean and comfortable. Good breakfast and very nice people!

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

The room was nice, with AC! The brakfast was simple but good. The only thing that I didn´t like were the toilets, because they were very small, next to the kitchen and uncomfortable. The hostel is very well located because it is next to the MTR so you can easily go to everywere!