Smart Brighton Beach, Brighton, England
2.0
27th Mar 2015

I felt extremely unsafe staying in this hostel, it was not well maintained and staff were quite difficult to deal with speaking limited English. I did not enjoy the stay and would not recommend this hostel at all.

Mojito Garden, Chiang Mai, Thailand
8.0
9th Oct 2013

The staff are brilliant, very helpful in organising tours, giving information and showing you the local night life. Would stay here in a heartbeat again! The only thing that does news improving is the lockers in the dorm room I stayed in. Several keys opened several lockers. Nothing of mine got stolen but then I didn't leave anythingn valuable in the room. I really would recommend this if you are on a budget as it's good value for money!!

Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
7.1
7th Oct 2013

The accommodation was excellent as were the shower facilities couldn't fault it. But I thought it got let down by the atmosphere I didn't think staff were particularly helpful and other guests didn't mingle or talk to one another! Location was easy to find from the airport but a bit far from particular sights I would however stay there again due to its excellent facilities.