Jimmyz Backpackers

Sapporo, Japan

nice hostel with friendly owner, I only stay there for one short night, next time hope can stay longer. The owner speak very good englih

• 28th Sep 2013
  • China

Akane-yado

Hokkaido Furano, Japan

Very nice environment and friendly owner. The food they provided is excellent ! The price is very reasonable. It's far frm station, but that's why they have nice view. The owner provide pick up frm station

Guest House ASAHIKAWA

Hokkaido Asahikawa, Japan

Nice place, owner is friendly n bed space is big

Otaru Emina Backpackers

Hokkaido Otaru, Japan

the owner is a very nice lady speaking excellent English. She is very helpful and friendly. The whole hostel is very family setup. And she have a super cute 6 month old baby. The baby is not shy at all. I enjoy my stay there and made a very good friend there. Mayb the only limitation is the place is relatively far from train station. But for me, otaru is a amall place, it is possible to walk everywhere:)

Small but warm place, have a great coffee area, and provide good qualify breakfast! I made a few new friends. The only thing is the train station it is near to is not one of the main station, so if u are not jr pass holder, it might be a bit inconvenient.

My first experience of capsule hotel, and i am defenitely sure this is not my cup of tea. It is basic not a traditional hostel where you can make friends, but just a place for you to stay. It is like a small community which provide everything, but you need to pay for every single extra service, even like you want to charge your phone. Generally for ppl just looking for a place to stay, it would be good. But for me j rather stay in a shared room hostel.

Hotel Mikado

Osaka, Japan

I was quite suprised that this place is so near the train station, and the manager put a super detailed guild on their page. Staff are friendly and they have all facilities you need. More important it is almost the cheapest place in Osaka, but the things the provided is defenetely not worse than others. The only shortfall is the room is relatively small which is normal in Japan. I will defenitely vote this place for best value of money!