Atlas Hostels

The first room where I stayed was not the one I had payed for and was not clean. The owner corrected that mistake so I was moved to another lovely bedroom, super clean and nice. The hostel is really well located and has excellent facilities. Good value for money.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Super good hostel

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Chile

I think it would be ideal to have a guest computer and a toilet on the ground floor. The rest is perfect

• 28th Oct 2013

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

The 6 female dorm bathroom needs to be improved. Beakfast is average. Excellent Location. Staff was ok (the guys were so much nicer than the girls, though). Tea and coffee facilities is great.

• 16th Oct 2013

Cheers Lighthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel/hotel the only thing i dislike was the fact that all the staff smoked in the hostel. There are people like me that have serious allergy problems and due to this cannot tolerate the smoke. Everything else was perfect. I was more than happy.

• 12th Oct 2013

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is super good, clean and well located.The staff is really polite and helpful. The only thing I did not like was the tiny size of the 4 bedded room. The rest was more than fine.

Zen Guesthouse

Budapest, Hungary

A very well located hostel right next to Opera metro station and Andrassi st. It is super clean and the staff is great. The only downside was the matress in the 3 mixed dorm, it was not very comfortable. But it is REALLY good value for money. I recommend it

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I totally recommend this place.