Hotel Andre Gill, Paris, France
13th Jan 2014

Location is excellent . Easy to travel the centre of London. Good wifi . The room is spacious and clean bad

Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
9th Jan 2014

The best hostel I have ever gone. Hostel is near Badal station. You can travel to different areas by taking metro.The staff called Carlos is very kind to help me for everything especially the attraction planning. Wifi is fast and could be accessed in all floors. You can also use the computer which is free of charge. The dinner is delicious that you must not miss. I will go to Sants Hostel if I go to Barcelona again.

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
8.0
6th Jan 2014

Location is excellent. Just about 1-min walk from the Frankfurt station. Breakfast I and pasta night are acceptable. The bed is clean.However, Not enough toilets and showers in each floor. Wifi is only available in the lobby.

6.9
27th Dec 2013

I was living in a 6 mixed dorm. The room was insufficient electrical plugs. There were only 2 plugs. I could not charge my phone and camera. The hostel mentions that wifi is available in the common room. However, I could not login in the wifi even in the common room. Breakfast is fine including bread, cereals and tea. The staff is kind and willing to answer travel questions.

Hotel 22 Marzo Milan, Milan, Italy
25th Dec 2013

Milan A Christmas present was given to us as we were arranged to live in an another 3-star hotel. All the facilities inside the Room were good. The room was tidy and big enough. Breakfast was very good. Not bad location but you need to 60 Bus from central station. Be reminded to turn right to get to the bus stop and buy a bus ticket before taking the bus.

Hotel Duca d'Aosta, Florence, Italy
23rd Dec 2013

Just a few steps from the main station. Easy to find the hotel and travel around Florence.Everything was good. Room was big. We were satisfied with this 2 star hotel.

Funny Palace Hostel, Rome, Italy
20th Dec 2013

We were upgraded from a 3-private twin bed with shared bathroom to private ensuite room. It was a big surprise to us.The bed was clean and comfortable.The boss and the staff were very kind and nice . When we arrived , the staff helped us to plan our journey, recommending the attractions. The hostel was very close to the termini. It was just a few steps. You could travel to main attractions in Rome easily. The signal of wife was well connected. Breakfast was fine. I highly recommended to you. I

Sleep Well Youth Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
4th Dec 2013

I highly recommend this hostel. The breakfast is awesome. You have various food like eggs,ham,soup, chicken wings .Good wifi. The room is spacious and clean. The location is good. It is closer to The City 2 shopping mall and the Roiger metro station. It is also just 10-minute walk to the Grand Place. I cannot see any bad things of this hostel. Reminder: when you see the city 2 mall , you need to turn right and walk straightly on the street. Then,Turn right again and u can see Sleep Well

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
5.1
7th Nov 2013

I spent one night in Keystone. I lived in a private twin bed with my friend. This room was very small and no wifi provided. If you want to use the wifi , you will need to pay. In the shared bathroom, the lock of the door was broken which made me feel unsafe and no privacy. One good thing is that this hostel is very closer to St Pancras station.

Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
7.4
6th Nov 2013

I spent one day in this hostel with my friend. Everything was fine except the wifi. The wifi is not free of charge. You need to pay for the wifi . The l

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.6
27th Oct 2013

The location is near to the Centraal Station and the hostel provides good breakfast. However, I could not sleep well in my 4-day staying because there are lots of bar nearby. I really got trouble by the noisy . The most important thing is that I could not use my wifi in my room. I have to use it in the lobby and corridor .

We're sorry to hear your stay was not as good as it perhaps could of been due to the street noise surrounding our location. As we are in the heart of the red light district at times this is unavoidable but we can assure you this is a problem we are addressing. As for the wi-fi we are in the process of redoing the entire system so, if you do come back to see us, you will be pleasantly surprised ;)