Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

Best location, best staff and so much fun. One of the best hostel I've ever stay. I'll never ever stay in another hostel in LA!

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Turkey

Thanks for such awesome feedback! looking forward to having you stay with us next time you are in LA

The Venice Beach Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Every staff such a good person but it's not everything. First of all, bedbugs ruin everything. We're staying in hostels to have fun but if you are itching everytime, sorry that is not acceptable. And they are doing nothing about it. Second of all, you cannot lock the door when you're in bathroom. What is that ? The other thing is, i dont understand what kind of hostel is it because is no hostel sign aroud the building. If you dont have phone, it's imposible to find it.

• 13th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

Location is awesome. They clean your room everyday which is perfect. Everyday they have some parties. Staffs are friendly but sometimes housekeepers can change everything in your room rudely.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Turkey

India Hostel is one of the best hostel in the world ! I had too much fun ! Staffs are friendly. Location is safe and close to the Burboun St. Garden is so nice to meet new people. Pool is great. I like every single thing. Normaly I was planning to stay 2 days in New Orleans but i stayed 1 more day because of the hostel. I'll definitely go back there again. Thank you for everything.

• 27th Sep 2013

AAE S.F. European Hostel

San Francisco, USA

I was the worst hostel I have ever been. First of all location is very dangerous so I don't feel comfortable to go around. Second of all there isn't enough bathroom for everyone so you need to wait a lot and kitchen is disgusting. Rooms are so small for 6 people. Best thing is it's the cheapest hostel in San Francisco.

• 15th Sep 2013