BT Rooms, Rome, Italy
7.7
28th Sep 2013

It was ok. Very clean and comfortable. No common area or place to eat really but if you just need a place to sleep and to stage your day in the morning, this place is perfect! The location near Termini station was nice too.

Hotel Genzianella, Florence, Italy
26th Sep 2013

My room of four was clean and spacious. The staff gave me all the information I could have asked for without me having to ask and then when I did ask they always had a helpful answer. Nice lockers in rooms. I recommend this hostel to others!

Cinque Terre Holidays, Cinque Terre, Italy
6.9
24th Sep 2013

I really enjoyed this hostel but it may have had more to do with the travelers I met while there than anything the hostel did. The staff was satisfactory. We (the 9 of us) had our own apartment basically which was fun, and it was up a couple dark staircases which made it feel really authentic and real. However, the apartment was cramped and the bathroom was strange. No toilet seat.

10th Sep 2013

Recently renovated an an unbeatable location. Felt surreal being able to walk 20 steps at 4 in the morning and be in the middle of Grand Place.