Mosaic House

Prague, Czech Republic

Ok, so this hostel...is the fanciest hostel I've ever stayed at. Why is it so damn cheap?! It's amazing. Fluffiest linens and nicest rooms. And it's all eco-friendly! Love it.

David Hasselhostel

Budapest, Hungary

My roommates were idiotic, but the hostel itself was great! ;)

Treestyle Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I feel genuinely bad...but I feel obligated to warn hostel-goers that this place has a bedbugs problem. Got bit all three nights of my stay and even after they cleaned the room! Left a day early. The staff were really sweet and returned my money, but the hostel really needs to get a professional cleaning done. Painful experience. Which is a shame, because in every other eay, it was the perfect hostel.

Instant Groove! Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Definitely my favorite Budapest hostel! Don't stay here if you're a light sleeper, though...earplugs can only do so much!

Totally fine, nothing special. Nothing bad, either! Just a clean place to sleep. Shower got cold really fast, though.

Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

We loved this place. Befriend the bar workers, it makes life more fun. :)

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel! Cozy beds. Loved it. :)

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Everyone was super nice! Breakfast was great, the rooms are very big an the beds are cozy. Great price for the location.

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Right smack in the old town, super cute hostel!! Loved it!

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Everything was lovely, one of the best experiences at a hostel I've ever had. The staff was amazing. :)

Auberge Bagatelle

Avignon, France

Very fine, felt like I was at summer camp! Great view of the city, too.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Super fun little hostel. Nice courtyard area, no complaints!!