Youthhostel Grindelwald, Grindelwald, Switzerland
20th Sep 2013

This place was amazing! The views were unbelievable from the room. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Hostel Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic
16th Sep 2013

I loved this place so much it made me stay two extra days! Anna was the best staff at any hostel I've ever stayed at!

Ritchie's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
4.0
15th Sep 2013

We arrived and felt very unsafe. Our room stunk so bad that we decided to wait to go in and ended up talking to a guy who had been there two nights and had €250 stolen from him and his room had bed bugs. So we didn't sleep there, we went and checked into a hotel. The guy who ran the place seemed nice and even got up past check in hours to check us in... But I wouldn't recommend it.

Lotte - The Backpackers, Heidelberg, Germany
13th Sep 2013

I loved this hostel! They were the friendliest staff ever. It was less than a 10 minute walk from the castle! Right in the middle of everything you want to see in Heidelberg.