Alvaro Residencia

Madrid, Spain

Stayed at this hostel for 2 nights. The hostel was clean but in a very rundown building. There was constantly noise, dust and workmen around. The lady who owned it was fine but did not want to talk english at all. There was a lost of disorganization on our reservation and what room we were supposed to be in. It was fine and served its purpose but it was not one of my favorite hostels. Each resident got their own shelf in a pantry and in a refrigerator- that was a nice touch.

Fabrizzio Petit Palace

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is not just looking to make money- the staff wants you to have a fun time. The staff is helpful with everything and overall awesome! The location is great- close to a market, many attractions and a metro line. If you are looking for a place to meet people, hang out and party- this hostel is great. Only thing to improve on is the cleanliness in the bathrooms, not the best at times but doable. Would stay again for sure!!

1 Step from St Peter

Rome, Italy

Stayed at this hostel for 6 nights. It was great! The breakfast has a wide variety. There is a cleaning staff that comes everyday so it is beautiful. The staff is very helpful as they gave us awesome food suggestions. Would come back in a heart beat.

Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights. It is very basic- bed, shower, toilet. It was just fine for my needs but I wish there was a mirror outside of the bathroom since I shared with others. They held our bags for us while we explored on check out day. The only complain I have is that the staff did not warn us about tourist attractions such as tickets for David need to be purchased ahead of time. Staff was not as helpful as other hostels.

Hotel San Salvador

Venice, Italy

Only stayed here for one night but the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The location is right off of the Rialto bridge. The rooms are basic but totally doable for what we needed. The staff watched our bags for the whole day after check out free of charge.

Elpaso Milano

Milan, Italy

I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights. The owner previously ran a hotel so he really understands. He knows what sites to see and where to eat. He homemade me dinner one night and it was fantastic!!! He is an awesome person and I would definitely stay here again.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Stayed at this hostel for 5 nights. It was a great stay- clean, easy to find, has a kitchen, etc... The girls are very knowledgeable and helpful. The hostel has beach towels, mats and lots of other things that can be used. The only complaint was that it was very loud during the night- common area plays music until 12 and then people are coming in at all hours loudly.

Arty Paris

Paris, France

I stayed here for 7 nights. The staff is amazing, helpful and very knowledgable!! The staff is able to share ideas on what to see and how to get there.There were only two negatives, the breakfast lady and the size of the bathroom (you could not spit in the sink without hitting your backside on something.) it's a little far from the metro but very doable. I would definitely recommend this place.

You know, for the bathroom, we don't have a lot a space in the room, and we are lucky to have one inside. From the metro,we are only at 10 minutes by walk, but you know there is also a bus who brings you directly in the center of Paris, and this one you could catch it at 2 corners for the hostel. Thanks for you feedback about the staff, we were happy to hep you. Hope to see you again!!

Keystone House Kings Cross

Was here 6 nights. This hostel was looking to make money on everything. Wifi is free in the common room until 10 at night. If you want it in your room or after that you have to buy it. Towels, laundry, everything was a cost. Was late to breakfast by 5 min. Asked the reception for a piece of bread and was denied. Breakfast (time and how it was done), the wifi and such was never explained to me. It was clean enough and was nice to be next to kings cross station since it's a main hub.

MuchoMadrid

Madrid, Spain

The location was awesome and the facilities were nice. It was for sure safe. There was not really a community atmosphere. It was more your own room. The breakfast provided was awesome. The only thing to note is that the staff can do your laundry but they kind of put up a stink about it and make you pay 6E. Would have stayed there again based on location.

This hostel was very clean and safe. The owners are very nice and willing to help give ideas on where to go-very knowledgable. One thing to note is that they only speak Spanish so come prepared. The only negative I found was the wifi in the rooms was spotty but as always available in the common area. I would definitely stay here again.