Jorplace

The Hague, Netherlands

This hostel is beyond underrated. When you first walk in you don't even feel as if your in Holland anymore. It has a really good vibe, super clean, and the staff is phenominal. I'd definitely go back!

Hey Kendall, Thank you for your review! It was awesome to have you over! We hope to see you again @ Jorplace :) If so.. send us an email with a copy of this text and you'll get a 10% discount! Wish you all the best!! Cheers Jorcrew

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Loved this hostel, it's one of my favorite hostels that I've ever been to. Its in a prime location, great atmosphere, and the staff is awesome. The wifi can be a little iffy but if you go up to the first floor it works great. I'm definitely going back!

Thanks for the amazing review! We are also in the process of improving our Wi-Fi so we hope it's even better when you would decide to stay with us again! - The Flying Pig Uptown

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

Stop looking! You found your hostel to stay at in Rome! The staff is incredible, its in a prime location, and has an incredible atmosphere! It's definitely the best value for your buck and if you don't feel like going out some nights, they're key to making sure that the 12 o'clock curfew is followed. I'd go back in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone.