Barra Guest Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
3rd Oct 2013

the hostel has a very good atmosphere. keyko the owner loves what she is doing. she helped us with everything and enjoys to get to know the people sleeping in her hostel. most of the staff is very friendly and helpful - some are still in training. we slept in a 4bed room, beds were ok bathroom was clean. breakfast is great! and also the lounge is very relaxing. I would go there again!

I'm very happy that you stayed long enough to get to know me and the passion I have for my work. Thank you for understanding that we have staff still in training and to be so nice to everyone: I mean everyone: staff and other travellers - not surprised you've made so many friends. I do hope you come back again :)

Iguassu Guest House, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
22nd Sep 2013

it is located next to the bus terminal which was great to get to the airport an the waterfalls on the Brazilian side. staff was friendly and helpful. bathroom was very nice and new. the room was big. breakfast was good. since it was offseason there were not many people to join the partyarea. I didn't like that you were not allowed to bring your own drinks - maybe just to make more money at their own bar...

Biergarten Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
16th Sep 2013

I was traveling with a friend and we stayed in a 4bed-room. I liked the hostel very much - it is clean and has a very good atmosphere. I liked the table in the garden next to the kitchen where you can sit together with all the other guests. the owner was nice and helpful. breakfast was good.