Nomads Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand
29th Apr 2016

Definitely a younger kiwi experience crowd here. Lots of resources. Had trouble connecting to wifi and spent a few extra dollars on this one rather than another because of free breakfast...which ended up just being toast, which was kind of disappointing. Very nice facilities though

Flying Kiwi Backpackers, Wanaka, New Zealand
26th Apr 2016

Pretty small hostel about a block and a half away from downtown Wanaka. Pretty standard. Nothing stood out as excellent or bad. Guests were more inclined to talk to each other and be social, which I like.

Global Village Travellers Lodge, Greymouth, New Zealand
24th Apr 2016

Global Village is one of the cooler hostels I've stayed in. Thorough African decorations, spa and gym, free bike use and wifi. My only negative impression was that our room didn't smell great and the general atmosphere wasn't very communal. The common room was quiet and everyone was sucked into their advices. I would definitely stay here again though!

Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua NZ, Rotorua, New Zealand
21st Apr 2016

EXCELLENT hostel. Clean, large, and well resourced. There were areas for socialising and being on your own. I had a lot of reservation issues and the staff were a little passive aggressive, but they did work with me, and I'm glad I stayed at Rock Solid.

• USA, Female, 18-24
YHA National Park Backpackers & Climbing Wall, Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
17th Apr 2016

Very convenient place to stay if you're doing the Tongariro Crossing. Definitely bring your own groceries as you're right on the edge of the national park. One of the stoves didn't work, so cooking at meal time got a little congested. My impression was that it was bit of an older crowd.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Freedom Traveller, Rome, Italy
7.4
13th Sep 2013

The shower and bathroom were pretty gross.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
12th Sep 2013

This was our first hostel experience ever, and it left a good impression! Carolina was very helpful and friendly, and the room provided everything we needed for a comfortable stay - wifi, clean bathrooms, towells - and nothing more. It was a few euro more than we wanted to spend, but we're grateful for the excellent service!