• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Nov 2013

The breakfast was awesome with croissant and baguette everyday! The bathroom was nice, clean, and big. The rooms were very Parisian and the staff were so nice and helpful! Also the cheapest hostel I could find for 3 nights in Paris! Would recommend 1000 times...a great place to stay! Also right near the republique metro station

Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
25th Oct 2013

The door to our room was hard to close and as the first one to wake up in the morning, I realized that the last person to come in had not closed the door to the bedroom all the way for the night. All my things were in lockers so it was ok though. The breakfast was not free, but fairly priced as very good. No soap in the bathrooms. Good friendly environment downstairs...met some interesting people.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
10th Oct 2013

This hostel was amazing! The girls that work the front desk were so informative and helpful in planning activities. Also, the man who works the desk at night was super helpful with helping us at late check-in and fro calling taxis for us. The 24 bus line picks up right outside and takes you to he center of town! I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Neptunes Town Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
13th Sep 2013

As my first hostel experience, it was great! A little loud at night, but I guess that happens in any hostel. The living room was nice to relax in and the complementary breakfast is a nice carb load up: toast, flake cereal, and bran cereal haha. You also get free tea / coffee.