Location: Canada, Age: 23

Hollywood Beach Hostel

Fort Lauderdale, USA

The Crew house is a great and comfortable place to stay. the staff is great and the people are friendly. You are close to everything you need and that includes the beach. If you ate looking for a fancy place to stay I recommend you find it because this hostel is about living the sinplier life. Its comfortable and humbled, if you are not a person that can take responsibility for yourself and clean your own mess, I suggest you pay for a regular hotel. I loved this place! No more..no less!

• 6th Apr 2014

AAE Welsley Inn

Atlanta, USA

Very nice people, rooms are clean, very close to the airport, free coffee in the lobby and free WiFi.. the only bump we dealt with was having to redo our booking because my original booking was for 2 nights and it ended up getting lost somewhere... this meant i had to go online into hostelworld.com to re-book my second night apparently they cant give you the same low rate that it is offered online through this website... just for future reference. It wasn't a big deal.

• 20th Sep 2013

Very nice staff.. 20 min away from Manhattan by public transportation.. near a Starbucks.. movie theatre.. clean rooms and I can't thank the staff enough for their great hospitality. .. I will be back!

• 13th Sep 2013