Location Canada, Age 25

Hollywood Beach Hostel, Fort Lauderdale, USA
6th Apr 2014

The Crew house is a great and comfortable place to stay. the staff is great and the people are friendly. You are close to everything you need and that includes the beach. If you ate looking for a fancy place to stay I recommend you find it because this hostel is about living the sinplier life. Its comfortable and humbled, if you are not a person that can take responsibility for yourself and clean your own mess, I suggest you pay for a regular hotel. I loved this place! No more..no less!

The Crew House St. Maarten, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
5th Apr 2014

The crew house is a perfect stay for those who are looking to relax and worry little about the luxuries that it brings. if you are a clean freak or want your at most privacy, than I suggest you go to a hotel. The.crew house is for those who are simple and willing to adapt easy to any environment, the staff is great and the people are just as great. Ita close to everything you need including the beach (15 min walk). I will be staying here next time! This is a great communal space for anyone.

AAE Motel 6, Atlanta, USA
20th Sep 2013

Very nice people, rooms are clean, very close to the airport, free coffee in the lobby and free WiFi.. the only bump we dealt with was having to redo our booking because my original booking was for 2 nights and it ended up getting lost somewhere... this meant i had to go online into hostelworld.com to re-book my second night apparently they cant give you the same low rate that it is offered online through this website... just for future reference. It wasn't a big deal.

13th Sep 2013

Very nice staff.. 20 min away from Manhattan by public transportation.. near a Starbucks.. movie theatre.. clean rooms and I can't thank the staff enough for their great hospitality. .. I will be back!