Reviews: davequantize45

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Bell & Hare Hostel

Really impressed with the Bell & Hare hostel. Everything you need (food etc) is in walking distance. Really comfortable and friendly atmosphere provided by the staff and the space itself. Busses from the front door into the centre of London. I will be happy to come back here!

Hi there! So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you soon!

Smart Camden Hostel

Any place is what you make it. So, I wish I'd made the shower a little bigger. Other than that I was quite comfortable and enjoyed my stay.

• 15th Dec 2013

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really cool hostel and great value for money. Quite quiet, no party vibe. I found it very comfortable and the staff were all lovely and helpful and friendly.

• 20th Oct 2013

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a beautiful stay in the Bostel. All the staff were friendly towards me and considering the size of the place they manage to keep it very clean. It gets more lively on the weekends and through the week I think a lot of people use it for a bit of respite from the city. The atmosphere is what you make it and I managed to meet some lovely people from all over the world. Internet sucks, but that is the only issue I had. The kitchen is large and well equipped and the cabin I stayed in was cool.

• 17th Sep 2013