Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel, one if the best I have ever been to. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. You couldn't really ask for better facilities, the kitchen is a bit small but when you get a cooked breakfast every morning you can hardly complain. A fantastic stay, I would recommend this place to anyone.

• 18th Aug 2015

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Needed more showers for the amount of people staying. Despite heater caravan was very cold and uncomfortable to sleep in. For the money it was fine.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

Don't be put off by the entrance down the dark alley and all the stairs! This is a lovely hostel, only stayed for one night but it had everything you can ask for in a hostel, clean toilets and showers, a living room with tv, playstation etc. the staff are friendly and helply. I would recommend it to a friend

• 21st Sep 2013

Hostel Pearl

Dubrovnik, Croatia

We had a great stay here. We booked a 6 bed mixed dorm but because it was quiet they gave us a 2 bedroom apartment that sleeps 7 for the same price. Only downsides are that there is no reception (when we first arrived we had to call the person that works there and he said he was out but would be back in 10 minutes). This man works at more than one hostel so it is not unusual for there to be no one at the hostel, but he gave me contact details if we needed him. Overall it was perfect for us!

• 13th Sep 2013