Hans Brinker Budget Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5.1
6th Dec 2013

The location and breakfast is good, but shower is really bad! this my first time I don't know how to take a shower, the water is spray everywhere but not in the middle(no water come to my body). And the wi-fi just in the bar, but bar is close around 11:00 pm. I didn't have good experience in Hans Brinker Budget Hotel. However, the price is a little too much for that simple room.

Hi, Thanks for your review. We have WIFI in our underground club as well. Greetings, Hans Brinker

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
4th Dec 2013

Really nice location, nice staff, and room. I have a great time in Lybeer Travellers' Hostel. But one thing --- I didn't know there is a Kitchen inside before I check out, so I didn't use it.... maybe next time you can inform customers where is the kitchen, shower room, I think it will be a useful information, thank you!

Hotel Bussola, Capri, Italy
6.3
13th Sep 2013

The location is not really good, it's a little far to the bus station. The room is clean, but empty. So I feel too expensive. In addition, the Service is nice!