Reviews: busdriverdeedee245

Location: USA, Age: 49

Urban House

Copenhagen, Denmark

I was told that since I have been staying in other Meininger hostels, that I would be getting a 10percent discount. The hostel manager in Amsterdam even made the reservation for me . When I asked about the discount at the front desk, the blond girl was very rude and said that isn't how things were done at this particular holstel. I would have never known about a discount if it weren't for the advice of the manager so I was very offended by her acting like I was trying to get money reduced.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

just outside Amsterdam city, but super easy to take train the one stop to the next town. Hostel is right nest to the station. Breakfast was good and entire place was clean.

We started our 19 day backpacking adventure here and then came back for the last 2. The staff was super and the breakfast was more than enough and good. We left our luggage in the store room with no worries or issues. Even though we left our things in our 10 person dorm, nothing was missing. Overall a great place to stay, close to Kings Cross Station and the Metro. Will stay here again when we come back to the UK>

Thank you for your amazing review! Looking forward to seeing you again at Clink261 :)

I really liked that we were close to literally everything in the city. We strolled Roma and we able to see most all the main attractions in one day. We were 3 blocks from the Vatican and 20 minutes walk to the Collisuem. The piazza down the street has a great variety of resturants and street vendors. The hostel was clean and relaxing. We used the kitchen and made a few meals to save money. Would have been nice to have an oven, but the microwave was ok. I would difinetly stay hera again.

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

The light in the shower hung by just an exposed wire. Bathrooms for us was outside like an outhouse only half the size. Night staff was nice enough to point out that I wasn't in a 3 star hotel and that all hostels are like this. I have stayed in hostels in several countries now and would never recommend this one to anyone. You should consider looking into this yourself to see if you wish to still recommend this on your site.