• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Ecopackers Machupicchu, Machu Picchu, Peru
8th Dec 2013

The staff was very accommodating to my group and I when we arrived at 11 in the night. Although each room of 6 shares one bathroom, the host at the reception desk allowed us to use an empty bathroom so every could shower more quickly. Los empleados estuvieron muy servicial a mi grupo cuando llegamos a las 11 de la noche. Aunque cada cuarto de 6 personas comparte un baño, el recepcionista nos permitió ducharnos en otro baño asi que todos podrían haber duchado mas rápido.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
6th Dec 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Pariwana Hostal. The atmosphere was very chill and a great place to meet other travelers. Their computer room was very convenient, the staff was very friendly, and it was a great place to pass my time when I wasn't exploring the city. Even though the bathrooms were co-ed, there was never a wait for the bathroom or shower. I definitely recommend this hostal for any traveler in Cusco.