Hostal Alcatraz, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
27th Aug 2016

The breakfast at Casa del Dante was the best breakfast I had throughout my 3 week vacation. The receptionists were very nice and even gave me a small tour when I bumped into them in the town while off of work. El desayuno en el hostal fue el mejor desayuno que tome durante mis vacaciones (de 3 semanas). Los recepcionistas eran muy amables, y uno aun me dio un tour cuando nos encontramos en el centro por coincidente :) Gracias por todo!!!

La Casa de Dante, Guanajuato, Mexico
25th Aug 2016

11th Aug 2016

1. I love how environmentally friendly they were -- they compost, use solar energy, and even have receptacles for recycling batteries. 2. The staff is extremely nice- from telling me which bus to take to get somewhere, to giving me extra towels when I returned sopping wet from a rain storm, and constantly joking around with. Note: Hostel hospedarte has two locations that are about a 35 minute walk from each other; if you want to party, go to Chapultepec, otherwise, stay in El Centro.

Yeah! This is wonderful! And very true! We strive to be the best, and I am thrilled that we hit the mark with you! Thanks for all of your thoughts. We do hope to see you again! - Hospedarte Centro Manager

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Ecopackers Machupicchu, Machu Picchu, Peru
8th Dec 2013

The staff was very accommodating to my group and I when we arrived at 11 in the night. Although each room of 6 shares one bathroom, the host at the reception desk allowed us to use an empty bathroom so every could shower more quickly. Los empleados estuvieron muy servicial a mi grupo cuando llegamos a las 11 de la noche. Aunque cada cuarto de 6 personas comparte un baño, el recepcionista nos permitió ducharnos en otro baño asi que todos podrían haber duchado mas rápido.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
6th Dec 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Pariwana Hostal. The atmosphere was very chill and a great place to meet other travelers. Their computer room was very convenient, the staff was very friendly, and it was a great place to pass my time when I wasn't exploring the city. Even though the bathrooms were co-ed, there was never a wait for the bathroom or shower. I definitely recommend this hostal for any traveler in Cusco.