Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Boombully Rooms and Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Lovely place, I like the cafe too.

iVAN Hostel

Moscow, Russia

All staffs are great and they happy to provide all info as possible. When staffs are free, we can hang out with them and go out also. Butstiik waiting for my chocolate. Haha. Of coz I had good time.

DEN's INN

Mount Fuji, Japan

Security need , there no doors keys.

Staffs are great and they will help you out for anything. Plz, when you booking, be careful, using e-mail booking coz they may no paying attention on it, called them or use hostel world.

Guest House Hokorobi

Fukuoka City, Japan

Staffs are so friendly and good location too.

Sttafs are great and good location too.

Staffs are great.

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

Staffs are great, Nataly and other lady( sorry couldn't remember name) was very help full. They checked me out early coz I have to go to the airport early in the morning. Thank you you two so lovely. Night staff also very friendly. Love you all Hungarian people.

Mini Hostel Lviv

Lviv, Ukraine

Sttafs are really friendly ( yuha) sorry I don't know how to write his name and Ukrainian lady as well. But I think that place need one more Barth room. Everything else is great. Thank you all.

TIU Front Page Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Staff is great and friendly. ( I don't know how to write her name)( incharge of the place) she is very lovely and I would recommend for anyone

BackPacker's Republic

St Petersburg, Russia

Mara and Victoria so great, feel me so welcome. I always go back anytime and recommend to anyone.