Hostel Ana

Split, Croatia

• 14th Jul 2014

Adria

Split, Croatia

The place is almost impossible to find. There was nothing nearby to eat because it was sunday. The staff was completly unfriendly. I felt really unwelcome there. It is really expansive for what it offers. I strongly recommend you to not stay there.

• 13th Jul 2014

Sunshine Hostel

Rome, Italy

• 10th Jul 2014

The Queen's

Florence, Italy

The location is really great. The only thing i didn't like that much is that my room whas kind of a corridor, so everybody from the other room or who wanted to go to the toilet had to walk through. But this was not a huge problem, as everything was just great.

• 9th Jul 2014

There was only one toilet, what can be quite a problem. The morning i left no one appeared during the morning, so I just left my luggage there without asking. The location is quite good, walkable distance from both the airport and the train station!

• 8th Jul 2014

Paris, France

• 29th May 2014

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

For a small city, the price was expensive: 24 euros and without breakfast. The staff took to long to do our check in, and were not helpful when we asked some information about the town. The room was really small - even the beds were a little smaller than the usual to fit on it. They have a coffee machine, but it`s 1 euro and almost nothing of coffee. The internet signal do not reach the bedrooms, and to use it you need a password that only lasts 10 hours, even if your stay is longer than this.

• 18th Apr 2014

Wow - so far we have never received a review as bad as this one. First of all I don't agree that Cologne is a "small city". It is the 4th largest city in Germany. It took me a little longer than usually to check you in as you arrived here well before the actual check-in time. I just had to find a room which was clean already. I gave you information about the city and I can remember that you checked in on a holiday and unfortunately there wasn’t much to do on that day.

Brussels Hello Hostel