• France, Couple, 18-24
40 Berkeley Hostel, Boston, USA
6.6
17th Jun 2015

40 Berkeley Hostel was a really nice hostel located within walking distance from Boston downton (but again, Boston downton is not very big) or also next to a T station . Entering the hostel you get an impression of dust in the lobby, and I was afraid at first I will have trouble with allergies but the room was rather clean and I didn't had any issue with it. The bathroom is clean and convenient. Functional wifi. One of the cheapest hostel apparently, althgh I wouldn't say it was cheap.

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
25th Jan 2014

The hostel was good. There was an extra tax we did not know about before coming (around 7 euro for our group, we were 5). Only 1 working shower for the whole floor (around 5 rooms I think). Cleanliness was ok. Otherwise everything ok. not far from the city center and in a pretty quiet neighbourhood.

Please read confirmation emails next time and you will know if you must pay extra tax or not. Nice to have you here, thanks

• France, Female, 18-24