Bodega Hostel Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
31st Oct 2013

Considering the price of this hotel, it was excellent! Such a good deal. I had my own room for the price of a hostel dorm. I am not very picky as I didn't spend much time in the hotel. All I needed was a place to sleep and this did the trick! No complaints!

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An, Hoi An, Vietnam
25th Oct 2013

I stayed at the Sunflower on 2 separate trips to Hoi An. I was impressed the first time so I came back! The breakfast is wonderful and the facilities are great. There is a pool, a bar, restaurant, staff is up late to sell you water when you get back from the bar! Great experience.

Hue Backpackers Hostel, Hue, Vietnam
27th Sep 2013

I liked this hostel. It had locked cabinets under each bed and a nice deck with lounge chairs. It also offered free breakfast which wasn't a buffet (though on occasion I do love buffets). Also, I had a wonderful experience with the staff. They were super helpful and I was able to rent a motorbike at the front desk. There was also a tour from Hue to Hoi An that I randomly attached to on the motorbike and it was awesome! No complaints!