Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

BEDBUGS!!!! BEWARE OF BEDBUGS!!! THOSE SHEETS URGHH DON'T REMIND ME EVER AGAIN OF THIS PLACE D:

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

Very friendly staff! Close to the metro station and easy to get to most attractions! Upon arrival they upgraded me to a much better room (feels like a hotel with only myself living in the room) with wifi signal and a good view :) thank you for that! Also lots of cafes and restaurant in the area and it feels pretty safe (I got back after 11pm on various occasions and I was travelling alone..) Breakfast could be improved though with a bit more varieties (but it is included in the room rate)

• 29th Sep 2013
  • China

Rooms are not that clean and when someone climbs up to the upper bunk the whole bed shakes and makes a loud noise. Beds are not that comfortable too. Should improve the overall cleanness of the bathroom.

• 24th Sep 2013

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Better wifi signal will be appreciated

• 22nd Sep 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Don't know what all the fuss is about - best thing about this hostel is the excellent location (2 minutes from the train station and very close to the city center), but apart from that everything else is just average (breakfast, rooms etc). Compared to the price I paid not very good value for money.

• 20th Sep 2013
  • China

On the first night I was there, there was no hot water at all. Although according to the hostel the entire street was out of hot water, it would've been nice if the receptionist had informed me about it when I checked in instead of finding out by myself after getting wet all over and having to rush downstairs in a towel asking them what's going on. What's worse they didn't even express their apologies for it. No customer service at all. Disappointed. On the up side, beds are comfortable :)

• 17th Sep 2013