Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Forge Accommodation

Bristol, England

The location was convenient because I had an early flight in the morning. The breakfast was a bit of a let down considering it was only a box of cereal and some biscuits. There is a small tavern across the road from the b&b which was a lot of fun, however best not to order the curry for it gave me food poisoning!

• 21st Sep 2013

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Really awesome atmosphere! I enjoyed that the hostel took full advantage of the city's street art reputation and rolled with it!

• 20th Sep 2013

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

My room was really dingy, dark, and the bed I slept in felt moist-- almost like it wasn't fully dry from the wash or wasn't washed at all. Wasn't my favourite hostel, but on a positive note, breakfast was included which I liked!

• 19th Sep 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

While I really enjoyed the location of this hostel-- close to very hip shops and bars-- I was disappointed that the shower in my dorm had been leaking and had soaked my backpack. Either than that, I had a relatively pleasant stay and would return here.

• 18th Sep 2013

Argh, we are so sorry for the shower! We will make sure this gets sorted right away. We hope you that you will come see us again :)