Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 24

Ostello Tramonti, Cinque Terre, Italy
23rd Apr 2014

Abbey Hostel, Genoa, Italy
22nd Apr 2014

Loved that this hostel was extremely clean with a very convenient location. I really enjoyed my stay and would return to this hostel.

Youth Meeting Home, Florence, Italy
19th Apr 2014

Although I had a hard time finding the hostel at first and once I did was slightly sceptical I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed my stay. Met a lot of great people and the staff was very nice and welcoming. I'd stay here again.

Forge Accommodation, Bristol, England
7.1
21st Sep 2013

The location was convenient because I had an early flight in the morning. The breakfast was a bit of a let down considering it was only a box of cereal and some biscuits. There is a small tavern across the road from the b&b which was a lot of fun, however best not to order the curry for it gave me food poisoning!

Rock N Bowl Hostel, Bristol, England
20th Sep 2013

Really awesome atmosphere! I enjoyed that the hostel took full advantage of the city's street art reputation and rolled with it!

Oxford Backpackers Hostel, Oxford, England
5.1
19th Sep 2013

My room was really dingy, dark, and the bed I slept in felt moist-- almost like it wasn't fully dry from the wash or wasn't washed at all. Wasn't my favourite hostel, but on a positive note, breakfast was included which I liked!

7.1
18th Sep 2013

While I really enjoyed the location of this hostel-- close to very hip shops and bars-- I was disappointed that the shower in my dorm had been leaking and had soaked my backpack. Either than that, I had a relatively pleasant stay and would return here.

Argh, we are so sorry for the shower! We will make sure this gets sorted right away. We hope you that you will come see us again :)