Riad Dar Tamlil

Marrakech, Morocco

We enjoyed our stay at Riad Tamlil. The location was nice, right in the center of all the hustle and bustle of the medina but inside it was a quiet retreat. Also, we enjoyed having our breakfast on the roof-top teraze. Our room was a little rustic, no white fluffy duvet and the shower was open to the rest of the bathroom which was fine just rustic. The staff was nice too.

• 28th Feb 2014

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

It's my second time at this hostel and yet again it was a great choice! I love the style, it's very modern with just the right amount of hipster. The breakfast was really good but make sure you sign up for it when you check-in other wise it's 5 euros instead of 4.

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel has by far the best location! Not only are they located at a very central and good area but they are literally inside a beautiful train station; but don't worry once inside it's very secluded and quiet. Also, the staff was awesome! Very welcoming and friendly. The rooms were comfortable but the best part was that you had access to the two other hostels (one of which has a rooftop pool). Then of course you have the organized activities which was very convenient. I highly recommendthem