• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
14th Oct 2013

What can I say about this incredible place...Lots. Marrakech is a crazy place and once you get to the hostel the excitement is washed away in a see of pure luxury and relaxation. Thousands places to lie and chill and chat with other travellers about the incredible thins to see do, eat and buy in the red city. You can ask for tea or coffee through out the day and they are accompanied by the most incredible biscuits. Rooms and fab. Terrace is great for sun. Make sure you try the shower on Terrace!

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
9th Oct 2013

Myself and my partner stayed in this delightful oasis of calm in October. It was my 4th time time here and I was so warmly welcomed back. Perfect hostel, perfect hosts, perfect location and perfect vibes. Keep it up Brahim and Magic! The room we were put in was incredible. Will be returning (again!)