smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Rooms were clean, bathrooms were clean... Lift was working, the only annoying part were student groups running through the halls and basically acting their age!

Paddy's Palace Belfast

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The door to my room would not lock, and the only staff member had disappeared so I was at a loss to change the room straight away. I waited for 30 minutes and no one showed up- finally I just went to a different hostel! I went back an hour later- no staff. I went back at 9pm and finally the desk was manned and I did get a full refund... But still super unprofessional.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

This hostel was really cold, both in the room and in the main area. No wifi in rooms. Or heat. There are just picnic tables inside, no real comfortable area to use the wifi. But decently close to the bus station! The staff are helpful which was great.

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Great location, so close to the bus station. I found the room to be quite loud in the hallways because many people come back late at night totally drunk and loud. Thin walks! Haha but overall not bad, clean and bathroom was clean.

The Metropole

Kilkenny, Ireland

DO NOT STAY HERE! The staff are nice but that's the only good thing here. My room was grimy, bathroom floor mushy with water damage, black mold, hair in the tub, dirty towels in the room! The bedspread had hair and what looked like blood stains on it. In the morning the place is DESERTED! Totally empty! No free breakfast, and I was locked in the building. If there was a problem... I can't imagine how to get help here, no front desk. I cannot believe I PAID to stay here!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Isaacs was an ok hostel... But there is no lift and no wifi in the rooms... Very annoying. The area to get wifi is in a loud lobby with music. There is a quiet basement but it's always full and you have nowhere to sit. They always cleaned the bathrooms just at 8:30 am when everyone is using them and the smell of toxic cleanser in the shower is unpleasant. It costs 2 euro per day to use a locker, it would be nice if they were free. Most of the staff are nice except one is super rude.

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do only provide wifi in the ground floor areas as we feel that guest typing during the night would be annoying to other guests - also we do want people to make new friends and talk to each other!

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

Great place to stay, close to two metro lines. Really funky inside, the staff are super nice and helpful. Free lockers! Free breakfast! The only thing I didn't like was that they do not have pillowcases on pillows, they drape the bottom sheet over it. Other than that I would stay again.

Thanks for your review!

Wicked Hostels - Calgary

Calgary, Canada

Right across from the stampede grounds, super convenient and free parking. I stayed in a private room, right across from the bathroom. So loud- I should have asked for a different room because I got no sleep! But good value for the money!