Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Stayed in a very cramped 10 bed dorm. Beds were horrible you could feel every single spring. Bathrooms were not cleaned regularly and smelled of urine. On the bright side the hostel had a good breakfast and friendly staff. Small lockers were provided for valuables but not big enough for your rucksack. Hostel also has a rooftop and cheap drink prices.

Truong Giang Hotel Nha Trang

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Non La Mer Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

Good place to relax and hangout. Very good value for the price.

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

We had a very good stay here. Excellent value for what we paid and each bed has a locker next to it which is a must for backpacking. Location was good and the girl who work reception is excellent. She is very helpful and extremely friendly. If Im ever in Budapest again I would most definitely stay here.

Lera Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

Excellent location to stay in San Sebastian. There is a Hungarian girl who works there who is extremely friendly and helpful as well as the owner from Argentina. My only complaint is that there is only one bathroom to use and I thought the price was a bit high considering we were there off season. However, with that said if I am ever in San Sebastian again I would definitely stay here.