Koula Camping

Paros, Greece

Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

A great atmosphere and good location, the cafe/common area is a great place to relax. The wifi wasn't very strong or fast and the bathrooms/wet rooms were quite small and hard to keep clean. Only one powerpoint in the six bed dorm. The man in reception was very helpful, the men in the restaurant were friendly but sometimes a little too much to females. Apart from a few small negatives it was a good stay.

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel with great atmosphere! Very friendly and helpful staff, free sangria and cheap dinner! I definitely recommend this hostel!

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The rooms were clean and spacious. There was a kitchen and bathroom to each bedroom but no common room for all guests to use. The beds were quite uncomfortable and it is quite a distance from the centre, but the bus is easy to catch.

Amazing hostel! Very friendly, helpful staff and the best atmosphere. Very easy to meet people and about 5-10 min walk to the main square (which is closer than most hostels). The bed was really comfy and the bathrooms kept clean. I definitely recommend it!

Very nice, clean hostel in great location and with helpful staff. The bedrooms and bathrooms were cleaned everyday and it was easy to meet people. Only downside is that they did my washing (which is great) but lost my favourite top! Apart from this, altogether a great stay!

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Very good atmosphere and very friendly owners/staff! I loved meeting everyone and the relaxed vibe here. Just a bit far out from the centre.

Aladin hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This place is fine for a short stay but I had a few problems while here. The main one being that I arranged a transfer to the bus station with the owner, and when the time came he wasn't there. I had to catch (and pay for) a taxi and ended up missing my bus! The hostel is far out, about 30mins on foot. Facilities are fine, bed ok, good toilet (but door doesn't lock), and good shower (but someone was smoking in there). The owners mean well but for me the cheap price wasn't worth the trouble.

Great location in the Medina, about a 5-10 minute walk to shops and cafes. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the rooms and bathrooms are kept clean, and the bed was comfortable. I stayed in the eight bed room and there was enough space for luggage etc. Wifi was a bit funny at times, but it worked most of the time. There is a nice view of Tangier from the roof! I stayed one night but would have liked to stay longer!

Riad Dia

Marrakech, Morocco

This is a great hostel! Very friendly staff and beautiful interiors! The location is right in the Medina and easy to reach (especially with the directions). As it is quite large there can be a wait for the bathrooms, but never too long. The breakfast is delicious too!

Hostel Cloud Nine

Essaouira, Morocco

I loved my stay at cloud nine! It has a great location and I met lovely people, the owner Assan is very friendly and welcoming! I stayed in the basic 6 bed dorm, and it was small but nice, the bathroom is also small but kept clean. I definitely recommend!