Tattva Design Hostel, Porto, Portugal
16th Jul 2014

My Bed BCN, Barcelona, Spain
6.3
4th Jul 2014

I only stayed here 2 nights as my previouse hostel was booked out and it is deffiantly worth the few extra euros to stay elsewhere. The location is close to the station but not to the city center. Its very small and stuffy, the sheets are really old and dont seem clean, their is only 1 bathroom, the staff are not very friendly and i will not be staying here in the future.

2nd Jul 2014

Awesome hostel!! walking distance to everything, great staff, great facilities, very secure, the only thing i have to comment on is maybe if their was more ventalation in the bathroom as it can get very stuffy in their.

We´re glad that you like our hostel so much! Thank you for your comments, see you again sometime in the future. Regards.

One World Hostel, Krakow, Poland
27th Jun 2014

Really enjoyed my staff here staff are so friendly, loved the free breakfast everything was perfect and I would stay here again

Hostel Mango, Prague, Czech Republic
22nd Jun 2014

Great location maximum 20 min walk from everything. Good atmosphere cause their is a great common area. Everything is clean except the kitchen it was always dirty. Staff are nice except one man who is rude.

Patio Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
21st Jun 2014

Only stayed here for 1 night but would stay for more. Free washing was the best. Staff are so nice and there was a free sausage and bread when I stayed. Location is great but the place is small anyway so anywhere is good.

8.0
18th Jun 2014

Enjoyed my stay here. Staff are helpful and kind, good atmosphere, good facilities, good security, location is okay it is within walking distance to the center but takes 30 mins so can be tiring but there is a metro just down the road and the beds can be a little squeaky and annoying

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
15th Jun 2014

Enjoyed my stay here meet some great people. One staff member was really rude but the rest were so nice! Has all the facilities you need and perfect location the only thing I didn't like is its a bit to big so it can be hard to socialise as it is very clickey.

Budapest Budget Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
7.1
13th Jun 2014

Location is really bad compared to other hostels in Budapest. When you ask staff questions they are not enthusiastic and sometime just say I don't know but don't try to help. There is no atmosphere so not good for solo travelers. Security is good but everytime you enter the place it makes a load annoying noise and if your room is near the door you here it all night long. The beds are so comfy and everything is clean

Thank your for your review! Sorry for the location, usually it doesn't cause a problem to our guest as it's a really nice area of the city - we are not keep that as a secret, you could see on the map we are not in the middle of city center. My colleagues always try to help with everything, maybe you came during a big rush sorry for that too! Otherwise best regards!

Youth Hostel Anna, Santorini, Greece
7th Jun 2014

Enjoyed my stay here! Good location if you hire an atv. People are friendly and the area is really nice!!

• England, Female, 18-24
Pagration Youth Hostel, Athens, Greece
4th Jun 2014

Staff are amazing!!! So friendly and helpful!! Good value for money! But far out still within walking distance but can be tiring to walk back after a long day walking around!! Great atmosphere!! Enjoyed my stay!!

Oxford Backpackers Hostel, Oxford, England
10th Oct 2013

Staff are friendly. Location is prefect can get noisy some nights as it is next door to night clubs. Very clean. Rooms are a little small it can be hard to find somewhere to put your bag. I recommended staying here I really enjoyed it and meet some really good people here.

West Two London, London, England
6.3
9th Oct 2013

When I arrived I was told I had booked for the wrong night but i hadn't. They still gave me a room but it was tiny and smelt so bad and the smell did not go away. The place was not very clean but was only for 1 night so I felt with it as it was cheap.

Hostel 7 Santi, Florence, Italy
19th Sep 2013

The hostel was clean, staff where very friendly, breakfast was good. The bar was okay except 3 of the nights I stayed they didn't do cocktails which was Thursday Friday Saturday and it was walking distance but after walking all day it feels so far away so I just caught the bus. I enjoyed my stay here and would stay again.