Reviews: rina1114nz3554

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Jordan

Hostel Lodi

Rome, Italy

I really liked this hostel as soon as I walked in, clean and well made beds, all day long coffee/tea/food facilities... However, I was quite annoyed on the second day when I had to move to the different place. (They didnt really say why we had to move). The staff and I had a misscommunication and we had to carry our heavy luggages in the morning to the another place when they clearly said they were going to do it instead of us.. No appology but gave us 'just do it' attitude. I was dissapointed.

• 19th Dec 2013

Prague, Czech Republic

• 15th Dec 2013

Hotel Internationaal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is located near the red light district / the station - very convenient! The only thing I didnt like about this hostel was the stairs - which was pretty steep, so having a suitcase was a bit annoying!! Also when you go out and drink - BE CAREFUL ! Don't fall off!

• 20th Oct 2013

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Staff at Vanagabonds are super friendly :) !! I wasnt sure what to do in belfast so they made a plan for me and they also took me out to the pubs in Belfast :) The designs of this hostel is really unique too! I loved all the paintings etc they had! Highly recommended :)

• 11th Oct 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I like the design of this hostel and people (both staff and backpackers) were very nice! The only thing is that its located next to the train station so its really noisy at night!!! Also the floor + bed squeaks a lot so its very hard to be quiet in the room at night! Other than that its a great hostel

• 10th Oct 2013
  • Japan

Thanks for your review - so glad you liked the hostel - we do have ear plugs at Reception for our light sleepers!