Tourist House Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

They are right in Santa Croce, which turned out to be a great location only like 8 minutes walking to Duomo. The rooms were nice because there were no bunk beds! BUT I booked a 4 person mixed room and there were actually 5 beds in my room AND my room was up a strange spiral staircase on a homemade lofted floor. A bit strange and super hard to get to. But overall great value for money and we were happy with our stay!

• 7th Nov 2014

Anker Apartment

Oslo, Norway

It was a HUGE place and was attached to a university residence hall type of place, so there were lots of people always about. But it didn't have the same kind of atmosphere as a normal hostel, it was just always very crowded. The rooms were huge, but the facilities were always clean. You had to pay to use kitchen equipment, though, which I thought was weird. Luckily it's attached to a grocery store, so that's convenient, but it's definitely not in the center center of the city

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I was greeted by a very grumpy and unhelpful guy my first morning, so that didn't put a good taste in my mouth but the girls that worked after him were nice. The bathrooms and kitchen were great, and it was a pretty good location, just like 10 min walking from the bus/train stations. Not the best atmosphere for meeting people but good value for money!

Fat Margaret's

Tallinn, Estonia

Riga Hostel

Riga, Latvia

This was a great hostel for the price I paid! Super close to the bus station, although I got a little confused with the directions at first. Plenty of bathrooms, which I liked - I never had to wait in line like at other hostels. Small, but clean with everything you need! Would recommend and stay here again

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

This is an amazing hostel, I had such a good time - plus the waffles in the morning are so good! Only thing is there is for sure a shortage of bathrooms, but the hostel is so great that it doesn't matter. Would definitely stay here again!

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This hostel was amazing! It is absolutely perfectly located, has all the amenities you need, and Mike (the owner) is awesome. Such a great place in such a great city! Would definitely stay here again!

• 19th Apr 2014

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

I am obsessed with this hostel. Anyone going to Kotor must stay here! The building is gorgeous, the guys in charge are AMAZING, and you absolutely cannot ask for a better location. I wish I could have stayed way longer than my two days. We got free dinner and drinks, the rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were clean. I want to go back ASAP. This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 17th Apr 2014

David Hasselhostel

Budapest, Hungary

• 15th Apr 2014

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is probably the best hostel we have ever stayed at. Amazing facilities (no bunk beds, dishwasher, etc), awesome staff, great free breakfast AND dinner, and great location literally 3 min from the train/bus station. We also did two of their excursions and loved them. Such a great place!!!!

• 13th Apr 2014

OMG we're so happy for your 100%! We're organizing the 10th anniversary party, wish you could be here and celebrate with us! Cheers!

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 10th Apr 2014

Awesome hostel in a perfect location. The first time finding it was a bit scary because it was late at night, but the directions given were helpful and accurate. Great staff, AMAZING Moroccan breakfast, and the rooftop terrace is wonderful. Definitely would stay here again.

Amazing location and the staff were really great. I was in a 10 person mixed room, but the bathroom was a huge issue because there was only one for ten of us and if someone was in there no one else could get in. Other than that, a great value for money.

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

We loved this hostel - SUCH a good location, big rooms and super cute atmosphere. The breakfast was simple but nice, and the beds were comfortable. One night the hot water ran out and I had to take a cold shower, so that was unpleasant, but other than that we were very happy with the hostel.

• 24th Jan 2014