Kilkenny Tourist Hostel, Kilkenny, Ireland
26th Jun 2016

What a gorgeous building in a perfect location! Very lovely hostel, and whoever checked us in basically gave us a private room because no one else was in our room.... So luscious!

Salmon Weir Hostel, Galway, Ireland
25th Jun 2016

Really nice people and a cute little hostel!

Ilans Apt, Malaga, Spain
9th Apr 2016

You get what you pay for, but in the end I was actually very content with my stay. The mattress was lovely! And for only 8 euros....you can't beat the price! Very good value for money. The location is excellent - right near Plaza de la Merced!

26th Mar 2016

Fun, funky place right next to the ferry for Miyajima island. Not in the heart of Hiroshima if you are wanting that, but a lovely location right on the water in Miyajima. Free bike rental and the staff was super nice and helpful! Beds a bit crammed in there, but that's okay. Good stay!!!

Thank you for your comment. Our hostel is next to the ferry terminal and sea, so you can see the Torii gate from roof top ! And you can go water fall to use our rental bike. Please go there If you have a chance to come back to here. We enjoyed talking with you ! Arigatou.

Kyoto Hana Hostel, Kyoto, Japan
24th Mar 2016

We really enjoyed our two night stay at this hostel. The staff were excellent - super nice! And the location is IDEAL because it's so close to Kyoto Station. We were very happy with our stay.

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse, Hida Takayama, Japan
23rd Mar 2016

We only stayed one night, but we were obsessed with our beds - super big with curtains and lamps and extra space...they felt like we each had our own cave to snuggle down in. Not very social - Takayama in general was pretty quiet, as well as the travelers there. But a clean and nice hostel - we had a good stay!

Anne Hostel Yokozuna, Tokyo, Japan
19th Mar 2016

This is an ideal hostel to call home for a few nights. I stayed four nights and was really pleased with my stay - the beds are big with personal curtains and plugs/lamps for each bed, and the showers are clean and have space to change. It wasn't a super social hostel, but they did provide lots of information on day trips and maps and how to get places. In general, I was happy with my stay!

6th Feb 2016

A really great hostel with awesome people in a good location!! Clean HUGE rooms and comfy beds with really good security lockers. And every night there is something free - our first night was a free magic show, second night was free dinner. Super fun and would recommend to anyone going to Barcelona!

Hi Katherine! We really appreciate the kind words :) :)

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Riad Anass Al Ouali, Fez, Morocco
5th Dec 2015

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
20th Nov 2015

This hostel is top rated for a REASON! What a fantastic stay. The facilities are amazing, the location is perfect, the atmosphere is awesome, I have nothing bad to say. They think of everything - individual lights, individual plugs, extra space in each shower to change, gorgeous breakfast. I loved it and would definitely stay again. Also, we took a great day trip to Sintra and other places with LUIS, who is THE BEST! He taught me how to dance Kizomba back at the hostel. Love this place!

Istiklal oldcity, Istanbul, Turkey
8th Sep 2015

Amazing hostel in the absolute most perfect location in between Blue Mosque/Hagia Sofia and Grand Bazaar. Had an lovely stay, the breakfast was good, the owner is SUPER helpful, and the rooftop terrace is GORGEOUS.

6th Sep 2015

Really cool place in a gorgeous setting. I stayed in the cave dorm which was fantastic. One of the best nights of sleep I've had in awhile! I also booked the hot air balloon and green tour through the front desk, which turned out to be AMAZING. The pool is a great plus and the free breakfast is lovely. I really enjoyed staying here, and only wished I could have stayed longer.

Hostel Indigo Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
8th Aug 2015

This is the BEST hostel ever! Had a WONDERFUL stay - great staff, perfect location, very social. I had booked a private room, and they gave me a way better room than I booked, which was AMAZING. So happy we chose them....definitely loved this hostel!

Hostel Indigo Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
7th Aug 2015

Hostel Ljubicica, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
5th Aug 2015

Although the building is old and janky, this hostel has one of the best atmospheres I have stayed in in a long time. Plus with rooms for only 5 euros it really is a good value for money, considering how perfect the location is. The woman at the desk is beyond sweet and helpful, and they organize lots of things through the hostel - free walking tour twice a day, minibus shuttle to Belgrade for 40km (20euros), tours around the city. So if you can get over feeling a little grimy, it's def worth it.

Hostel Chic Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
3rd Aug 2015

This was a pretty good little hostel - easy enough to walk to from bus station (12-15 min) and friendly! The air conditioning didn't really work that well in our room - it made it feel hotter than it was, and there were only two showers in the bathroom on my floor, but other than that I met some really nice people, and the staff was very helpful. Plus the dog is an AMAZING addition!! Good stay

Tresor Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
1st Aug 2015

A great hostel in a perfect location in a very very cool city. This hostel has the vibe of the big business ones: very clean, very reliable, but still super social. Atrium is a fun place to hang out and the girl printed my bus tickets for me for free. Super nice people.

Ostello Tergeste AIG - H.I., Trieste, Italy
31st Jul 2015

Although it is a short bus ride out of Trieste, I actually preferred the location of the hostel! Miramare is stunning and right on the water. The hostel is beautiful, and I enjoyed my stay a lot. The wifi was down when I was there but they upgraded me from an 8 person room to a 4 person room so that was really nice! Very clean and enjoyable!

30th Jul 2015

Great hostel in a perfect location. Wonderful staff as well, and great air conditioning unit in our room!!

Hostel Malti, St. Julians, Malta
4th Jun 2015

Hostel Malti is everything you hope to find when you go to a hostel. The staff was AMAZING - Aaron gave me the best greeting ever and a great itinerary for my first day, and Chris and Sylvia were so friendly and wonderful. The atmosphere was great, and I went on a day drip to Colmino planned by the hostel, which was SUCH a great experience and so much fun. You have to climb a big hill to get to the hostel, but in general, everything was lovely.

Trendy Hostel, Paris, France
24th Apr 2015

Decide to stay in this hostel knowing that it is faar out at the end of the pink metro line, but if you're okay with that, then it's a GREAT hostel! Awesome value for money, the staff was amazing, it was super clean, and had a really good breakfast (with orange juice AND granola...that never happens!). The common room was sociable and had a nice atmosphere. Good stay here!

A Wild Elephants Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
16th Apr 2015

Amazing location right off the main square, 3 min from the free walking tour, and super close to the bus station. When i arrived, the guy greeted me so wonderfully and everyone in the kitchen shared their dinner with me. Super nice people here, and big spacious rooms. Very happy!

Students & Travellers Inn, Athens, Greece
4th Apr 2015

This hostel is in the absolute most perfect location in the Plaka, super close to everything. The people that work at the hostel are incredibly helpful and nice, and they made the stay great. Overall it's a wonderful hostel, and I would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Athens!

Fira backpackers place, Santorini, Greece
1st Apr 2015

A really fun hostel in the absolute most perfect location in Fira. Great place to meet people and am extremely happy with my stay!

RentRooms Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
29th Mar 2015

Absolute perfect perfect location right next to the Rotunda and the university. The staff was incredible, and before I left for a rough night train the owner gave me a big free bottle of water for the ride - everyone was SO nice and friendly. Plus the breakfast room was gorgeous. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!!

Shanti-Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia
28th Mar 2015

I had an amazing time there, the staff is incredible, and the people I met were stellar. Literally 3 min from bus station, although I got turned around badly at night upon arrival, so make sure you know which way to walk.

Smart Hostel Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania
7th Dec 2014

The best part about this hostel is the common area with the fireplace! We were there recently and there was a Christmas tree, and it was super cozy and relaxing. Great stay, and the guy at the desk left us out breakfast even though we were leaving at 5am and breakfast wasn't supposed to start yet. Great place!

Kismet Dao Hostel, Brasov, Romania
6th Dec 2014

This was one of my favorite hostels of all time! It felt so cozy and snuggly and had such a great vibe. The woman who checked us in (and also worked a 24 shift!) was SO nice and helpful and we loved her. The only minor downfall was that the wifi did not work for my friend or me. But we had such a wonderful stay there that it didn't matter. Plus Zara, the dog, is a fun asset!! Would definitely stay there again!!

Tourist House Santa Croce, Florence, Italy
7.7
7th Nov 2014

They are right in Santa Croce, which turned out to be a great location only like 8 minutes walking to Duomo. The rooms were nice because there were no bunk beds! BUT I booked a 4 person mixed room and there were actually 5 beds in my room AND my room was up a strange spiral staircase on a homemade lofted floor. A bit strange and super hard to get to. But overall great value for money and we were happy with our stay!

Anker Apartment, Oslo, Norway
7.4
20th Sep 2014

It was a HUGE place and was attached to a university residence hall type of place, so there were lots of people always about. But it didn't have the same kind of atmosphere as a normal hostel, it was just always very crowded. The rooms were huge, but the facilities were always clean. You had to pay to use kitchen equipment, though, which I thought was weird. Luckily it's attached to a grocery store, so that's convenient, but it's definitely not in the center center of the city

Interhostel, Stockholm, Sweden
7.1
17th Sep 2014

I was greeted by a very grumpy and unhelpful guy my first morning, so that didn't put a good taste in my mouth but the girls that worked after him were nice. The bathrooms and kitchen were great, and it was a pretty good location, just like 10 min walking from the bus/train stations. Not the best atmosphere for meeting people but good value for money!

Fat Margaret's, Tallinn, Estonia
12th Sep 2014

Riga Hostel, Riga, Latvia
10th Sep 2014

This was a great hostel for the price I paid! Super close to the bus station, although I got a little confused with the directions at first. Plenty of bathrooms, which I liked - I never had to wait in line like at other hostels. Small, but clean with everything you need! Would recommend and stay here again

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel, Vilnius, Lithuania
8th Sep 2014

This is an amazing hostel, I had such a good time - plus the waffles in the morning are so good! Only thing is there is for sure a shortage of bathrooms, but the hostel is so great that it doesn't matter. Would definitely stay here again!

Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
19th Apr 2014

This hostel was amazing! It is absolutely perfectly located, has all the amenities you need, and Mike (the owner) is awesome. Such a great place in such a great city! Would definitely stay here again!

Old Town Hostel East Wing, Kotor, Montenegro
17th Apr 2014

I am obsessed with this hostel. Anyone going to Kotor must stay here! The building is gorgeous, the guys in charge are AMAZING, and you absolutely cannot ask for a better location. I wish I could have stayed way longer than my two days. We got free dinner and drinks, the rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were clean. I want to go back ASAP. This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

David Hasselhostel, Budapest, Hungary
15th Apr 2014

Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
13th Apr 2014

This is probably the best hostel we have ever stayed at. Amazing facilities (no bunk beds, dishwasher, etc), awesome staff, great free breakfast AND dinner, and great location literally 3 min from the train/bus station. We also did two of their excursions and loved them. Such a great place

OMG we're so happy for your 100%! We're organizing the 10th anniversary party, wish you could be here and celebrate with us! Cheers!

Prague Square Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
10th Apr 2014

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
20th Mar 2014

Awesome hostel in a perfect location. The first time finding it was a bit scary because it was late at night, but the directions given were helpful and accurate. Great staff, AMAZING Moroccan breakfast, and the rooftop terrace is wonderful. Definitely would stay here again.

8.0
13th Mar 2014

Amazing location and the staff were really great. I was in a 10 person mixed room, but the bathroom was a huge issue because there was only one for ten of us and if someone was in there no one else could get in. Other than that, a great value for money.

Garden House Hostel, Porto, Portugal
24th Jan 2014

We loved this hostel - SUCH a good location, big rooms and super cute atmosphere. The breakfast was simple but nice, and the beds were comfortable. One night the hot water ran out and I had to take a cold shower, so that was unpleasant, but other than that we were very happy with the hostel.