Fat Margaret's

Tallinn, Estonia

Riga Hostel

Riga, Latvia

This was a great hostel for the price I paid! Super close to the bus station, although I got a little confused with the directions at first. Plenty of bathrooms, which I liked - I never had to wait in line like at other hostels. Small, but clean with everything you need! Would recommend and stay here again

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

This is an amazing hostel, I had such a good time - plus the waffles in the morning are so good! Only thing is there is for sure a shortage of bathrooms, but the hostel is so great that it doesn't matter. Would definitely stay here again!

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This hostel was amazing! It is absolutely perfectly located, has all the amenities you need, and Mike (the owner) is awesome. Such a great place in such a great city! Would definitely stay here again!

• 19th Apr 2014

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

I am obsessed with this hostel. Anyone going to Kotor must stay here! The building is gorgeous, the guys in charge are AMAZING, and you absolutely cannot ask for a better location. I wish I could have stayed way longer than my two days. We got free dinner and drinks, the rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were clean. I want to go back ASAP. This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 17th Apr 2014

David Hasselhostel

Budapest, Hungary

• 15th Apr 2014

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is probably the best hostel we have ever stayed at. Amazing facilities (no bunk beds, dishwasher, etc), awesome staff, great free breakfast AND dinner, and great location literally 3 min from the train/bus station. We also did two of their excursions and loved them. Such a great place!!!!

• 13th Apr 2014

OMG we're so happy for your 100%! We're organizing the 10th anniversary party, wish you could be here and celebrate with us! Cheers!

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 10th Apr 2014

Awesome hostel in a perfect location. The first time finding it was a bit scary because it was late at night, but the directions given were helpful and accurate. Great staff, AMAZING Moroccan breakfast, and the rooftop terrace is wonderful. Definitely would stay here again.

Amazing location and the staff were really great. I was in a 10 person mixed room, but the bathroom was a huge issue because there was only one for ten of us and if someone was in there no one else could get in. Other than that, a great value for money.

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

We loved this hostel - SUCH a good location, big rooms and super cute atmosphere. The breakfast was simple but nice, and the beds were comfortable. One night the hot water ran out and I had to take a cold shower, so that was unpleasant, but other than that we were very happy with the hostel.

• 24th Jan 2014