Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 19

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Das Hostel hat mir sehr gut gefallen, gerade der sehr günstige Preis war ansprechend für mich. Und dafür war es ein Top Hostel mit guter Ausstattung und sauber. Nur die Bäder waren sehr klein, sodass man sich in der Dusche kaum umdrehen konnte...

Das Hostel hat mir sehr gut gefallen, da es gleichzeitig ein Hotel ist und somit etwas "edler" war. Die Einrichtung war total modern und die Mitarbeiter an der Rezeption sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Zimmer waren auch sehr geräumig, mit eigenem Bad auf dem Zimmer.

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

The Hostel was really new, has a nice and big kitchen with enough space for everyone. Also the rooms are very comfortable with couches etc. The bathrooms are very clean, too.

Thanks for making time to leave us a awesome review. We hope that you will enjoy the rest of your time in NZ and see you back at The Attic soon Cheers

Backpackers Central Hamilton

Hamilton, New Zealand

Das Hostel wirkte ein bisschen steril und wie ein leer verlassenes Kellergebäude.

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

The stay was really nice especially I enjoyed the daily light imbiss because in the bar you get to know so many new people. Furthermore the rooms are very good.

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave your feedback on your stay with us. I'm really glad that you were able to take advantage of the free meal in our bar and that you met some new friends. I'm really happy to hear that you were impressed with the rooms, we have a great team looking after them so I will certainly pass your comments on. Hope to see you again if you are back in Wellington in the future. Kate, Hostel Manager.

Base Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Bumbles Backpackers Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

When I wanted to check in, the reception was closed but I talked to the women in the kitchen and she said really harshly that she has her break. So I asked if I could sit down in the kitchen aswell and wait. I was allowed to. But when she finished her break she didn't said anything to me just went back to the office but she defnitly saw me waiting for her.

Apologies that you got the impression you were ignored - this was not the case. Staff are not always going directly to the office when leaving the kitchen area - hence the reason you were not informed she was going back to reception. Sorry for the confusion with this. Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy the rest of your travels - from the Bumbles Crew

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

It was really noisy at night so I could sleep very well because the music was until 5 o clock in the morning

Blarneys Rock Backpackers