Reviews: lbcsupersky2005

Location China, Gender Male, Age 23

Louvre Youth Hostel, Paris, France
6.9
15th Apr 2017

Firstly, it should be nice to stay here with this price and best location-beside Louvre Palace. So that's why I give this hostel one star, and that's all. The other things about this hostel is totally awful. This is my worst experience in a hostel I have ever had in my life. I can understand that in the down town of Paris, the condition and utilities of hostel may not be good with such low price. But this one was beyond my imagination.

Thanks for the perfect location, the very good security and the nice staff in the 1st and the best located hostel of Paris, managed by the 1st non profit youth hostelling organisation in Paris, to get a cheap bed + a free early french breakfast a street closed to Louvre Museum ! Next time, for more service, just pay a bit more, to get our new all inclusive connected bed in Louvre Hostel !

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
28th Oct 2013

everything is OK

Luxembourg City Hostel, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
24th Oct 2013

The hostel is situated in an excellent place, deep in the valley. It's very quiet here and the environment is also nice.

×