Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Crazy hostel! You will never be able to find a moment when there is no music or no one drinking alcohol!

Gracia City Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

So, as you can see, the hostel was perfect for me! It is in great and lively area wheee is also walking distance to the every attraction, it is clean and secure. However the best thing is STAFF. They host you as if you were their friends, they not only give some recommendations to you, they hang out with you! I really felt like home by this stuff. So, in short, definitely perfect!

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Location was great, staff was the best I've ever seen, and it's very secure, you need to pass from lots of locks, however you need your own lock for lockers. I would definitely recommend here. But some facilities had problems for example there was no light in one toilet, and around some beds there are no electricity plugs.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Room was very clean, facilities were nice but wi-fi was really slow. And I didn't like the location, in Venice they have busses like 6 and 6/ and we got in 6/ because we didn't know they were different. So, we had to walk our way back for one hour in the middle of nowhere. And also due to some marathon bus system was not working, so I had to wait for literally 2 hours for a bus. So if you don't mind location, you should take this one, considering there is no cheap hostels in there.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Room was clean, no bed bugs, good location. So, I'm happy with my stay!

Hi Ugurcan! Thanks for your great review! We hope to welcome you and your friends again soon at our hotel! Greetings, Hans Brinker