Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

The location is the best in Byron. Little bit of a party place but everyone is respectful. Good bar and excellent staff

• 28th Nov 2015

Dreamtime Travellers Rest

Cairns, Australia

The hostel was very clean. Shay helped me and my girlfriend plan and book all our tours. He had pick great tours for us. They had great deals very night and can't recommend this place enough if you want to relax and not party too much. Great stay over the long weekend.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Toronto, Canada

The last time I was at this hostel was about a year and they have improved greatly. Free breakfast in the morning and a better lounge on the main floor. Great stay. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

We are glad you had a chance to come back and see our improvements. But we are busy bees around here, and we love to make the place better. Come back soon and you'll be sure to see many more improvements! Safe travels.

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

Toronto, Canada

This hostel is great. Great location. Food is good. The beer was cold. The washrooms were clean. And the bed is a bed.

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

Out of the way. Good bar downstairs. The breakfast makes it all worth it

Toronto, Canada

The place was clean. The food was great. Near everything in Toronto. You have to have a few drinks at the pub on bartender's choice night.